Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 08:01:19 AM »

Indians 4 - Blue Jays 2 last night

Cleveland Indians lead the ALCS  3-0

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 08:01:27 AM »

morning guys. bad night. sorry I missed the herf. had a domestic incident to settle. got a call from the lady's 14 year old grandson. his mom's deadbeat methhead drunken boyfriend smacked him upside his head and split his ear. I called 911 to report it and drove out to see what I could do. by the time I got there the boyfriend was crying he was sorry and she wasn't going to press charges. the grandson and I spent an hour going through all the physical and emotional incidents over the last 2 years I knew of and they finally had him arrested. took the grandson to the ER to make sure his eardrum was okay. got home about 3am.
You were missed. Hope the kid is alright.

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 08:03:39 AM »

morning guys. bad night. sorry I missed the herf. had a domestic incident to settle. got a call from the lady's 14 year old grandson. his mom's deadbeat methhead drunken boyfriend smacked him upside his head and split his ear. I called 911 to report it and drove out to see what I could do. by the time I got there the boyfriend was crying he was sorry and she wasn't going to press charges. the grandson and I spent an hour going through all the physical and emotional incidents over the last 2 years I knew of and they finally had him arrested. took the grandson to the ER to make sure his eardrum was okay. got home about 3am.
Lord-Lord Dean what a mess but glad you did not get killed and were able to help the young man.

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 08:04:25 AM »

Indians 4 - Blue Jays 2 last night

Cleveland Indians lead the ALCS  3-0
Yeah I was pretty excited about that. Not as excited as LTG. Now if only the Cubs could get 'er done.

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 08:09:37 AM »

Good morning boys, another 30 minutes and I'll officially be working from home.
Try to change out of your pj's once in awhile. Morning Scott, Tony, Dean.

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »

Indians 4 - Blue Jays 2 last night

Cleveland Indians lead the ALCS  3-0
Yeah I was pretty excited about that. Not as excited as LTG. Now if only the Cubs could get 'er done.
Hard to believe the roll they're on. Bullpen has been absolutely lights out.

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 08:15:41 AM »

Indians 4 - Blue Jays 2 last night

Cleveland Indians lead the ALCS  3-0
Yeah I was pretty excited about that. Not as excited as LTG. Now if only the Cubs could get 'er done.
Hard to believe the roll they're on. Bullpen has been absolutely lights out.
The Rangers were Lights Out against the Blue Jays too. ::)

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 08:18:48 AM »

I am a very cautious Craigslist Shopper to say the least but it is the only place to find used items anymore so I look there for a top notch cabinet humidor (after I stupidly let one get away from me that was about 4 miles from my house).

Here is a typical craigslist advertisement I found in the Dallas paper today to avoid:  ( might be Tony's replacement)

 I got this cigar humidor 10 month ago and I don't need no more and you can get it on $499. It's brand new and I paid all together $758

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 08:23:05 AM »

Indians 4 - Blue Jays 2 last night

Cleveland Indians lead the ALCS  3-0
Yeah I was pretty excited about that. Not as excited as LTG. Now if only the Cubs could get 'er done.
Hard to believe the roll they're on. Bullpen has been absolutely lights out.
You'd have to be. Never know when the starter will get a boo-boo.

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2016, 08:29:10 AM »

I am a very cautious Craigslist Shopper to say the least but it is the only place to find used items anymore so I look there for a top notch cabinet humidor (after I stupidly let one get away from me that was about 4 miles from my house).

Here is a typical craigslist advertisement I found in the Dallas paper today to avoid:  ( might be Tony's replacement)

 I got this cigar humidor 10 month ago and I don't need no more and you can get it on $499. It's brand new and I paid all together $758
Are you saying I have poor grammar?

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2016, 08:30:37 AM »

Morning guys. I've been up, but WiFi out at the hotel...gave them Bean's and Tony's numbers to get it back.

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2016, 08:30:49 AM »

I am a very cautious Craigslist Shopper to say the least but it is the only place to find used items anymore so I look there for a top notch cabinet humidor (after I stupidly let one get away from me that was about 4 miles from my house).

Here is a typical craigslist advertisement I found in the Dallas paper today to avoid:  ( might be Tony's replacement)

 I got this cigar humidor 10 month ago and I don't need no more and you can get it on $499. It's brand new and I paid all together $758
Are you saying I have poor grammar?
No, not at all.  Sheesh, I am saying that is probably the grammar of the furener that replaced you.

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 08:32:26 AM »

Morning guys. I've been up, but WiFi out at the hotel...gave them Bean's and Tony's numbers to get it back.
Morning Travellin Dave, just heard on the radio this morning that the popo up there was issuing warnings about getting "Pot Tarts" in the Halloween Treats that otherwise look just like 'Pop Tarts".  Might serve those at the hotel breakfast spread.

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 08:32:59 AM »

Time to perform a Rack Check, don't let the Burner start without me.

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2016, 08:36:05 AM »

Nice to be able to get together for a bit last night to show our respects in a way that we could for some good people. Words never seem adequate.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15