Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 07:16:27 AM »

We seem to have a lot of slackers sleeping in this morning.

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 07:17:12 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.
Ouch, hope that procedure goes as well as possible!
Pretty standard, she does it a couple times a year. She has some issues with the vertebrae in her back, so the shots help with the pain. Also gets them in her knees, on occasion.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 07:20:21 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.
Ouch, hope that procedure goes as well as possible!
Pretty standard, she does it a couple times a year. She has some issues with the vertebrae in her back, so the shots help with the pain. Also gets them in her knees, on occasion.
Takes pain to stop pain I guess.

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 07:24:33 AM »

Sheesh, it is 80 degrees here this Fall? morning.

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »

Sheesh, it is 80 degrees here this Fall? morning.
We tied our record high of 82 yesterday. Been a crazy few months, weather wise.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.
Ouch, hope that procedure goes as well as possible!
Pretty standard, she does it a couple times a year. She has some issues with the vertebrae in her back, so the shots help with the pain. Also gets them in her knees, on occasion.
Takes pain to stop pain I guess.
I don't know that the shots are even really that bad, she just has to lie on her back for a few hours to get the medicine to disperse right, or something.

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 07:34:24 AM »

Good morning boys, another 30 minutes and I'll officially be working from home.

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 07:34:38 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.
Ouch, hope that procedure goes as well as possible!
Pretty standard, she does it a couple times a year. She has some issues with the vertebrae in her back, so the shots help with the pain. Also gets them in her knees, on occasion.
Takes pain to stop pain I guess.
I don't know that the shots are even really that bad, she just has to lie on her back for a few hours to get the medicine to disperse right, or something.
Even flu shots are bad to me.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »

@Tex, have you smoked/reviewed a Laranja Lancero yet?

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »

@Tex, have you smoked/reviewed a Laranja Lancero yet?
I have smoked two of them and they were  outstanding, best of the Laranja's I think but all Laranja's are plenty good.  Even though they are the best of I don't think they are as much better than a Caixo or Corona to warrant the extra $ unless like me ya just luv lancero's.  Rest of my box is in a retirement tub.

Burn, draw and construction quality of the lancero's is outstanding.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 07:40:51 AM »

@Tex, have you smoked/reviewed a Laranja Lancero yet?
I have smoked two of them and they were  outstanding, best of the Laranja's I think but all Laranja's are plenty good.  Even though they are the best of I don't think they are as much better than a Caixo or Corona to warrant the extra $ unless like me ya just luv lancero's.  Rest of my box is in a retirement tub.

Burn, draw and construction quality of the lancero's is outstanding.
Thanks

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 07:57:09 AM »

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 07:58:31 AM »

Thanks for sharing the obit, TXDave. No one Is supposed to be survived by their parents, sheesh. That's proof that Elva was taken too young.

Did learn that the twins were Elva and Eva. Thought that was pretty cute.

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 07:58:46 AM »

morning guys. bad night. sorry I missed the herf. had a domestic incident to settle. got a call from the lady's 14 year old grandson. his mom's deadbeat methhead drunken boyfriend smacked him upside his head and split his ear. I called 911 to report it and drove out to see what I could do. by the time I got there the boyfriend was crying he was sorry and she wasn't going to press charges. the grandson and I spent an hour going through all the physical and emotional incidents over the last 2 years I knew of and they finally had him arrested. took the grandson to the ER to make sure his eardrum was okay. got home about 3am.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15