« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
How old was SteveO?
Steve was 55.

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2016, 02:31:25 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
How old was SteveO?
Steve was 55.
Older than I thought but way too young still.

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2016, 02:36:21 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2016, 02:40:25 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
I would have to smoke mine in the bed for the later time.

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2016, 02:41:58 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

I won't get home from work until 9:30 EST, but I'll light up an MB 3 then.
You're the main reason I picked a 2nd time. If you prefer 6:30 to 7:30 PST, that's fine too.
that 10:30 EST then?  good, I can take my daughter to dinner, and be back in time for the herf.
Cool. I have to take my daughter to an appointment and wasn't sure I'd be back in time for the Eastern one. So looks like we'll have quorum for the Pacific one too.

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2016, 03:10:07 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?
You trying to start shit, Flip?

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

@ Raz - Jackpot!  Cleaning out my home office and found a forgotten stash of rounds.  2k  .556 m855's,  500 rem 22 yellow jacket, and 100 .45acp Ranger T.

Felt like Christmas

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2016, 03:16:17 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?
You trying to start shit, Flip?
Surely not

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2016, 03:20:29 PM »

@ Raz - Jackpot!  Cleaning out my home office and found a forgotten stash of rounds.  2k  .556 m855's,  500 rem 22 yellow jacket, and 100 .45acp Ranger T.

Felt like Christmas
A visit from Santa Glocks? Nice.

Did I post a pic of my new toy?

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2016, 03:21:37 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?
You trying to start shit, Flip?
Nah, he just got your wife and my wife confused. ;-)

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2016, 03:22:20 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?
You trying to start shit, Flip?
Surely not
Of course not, I figured that was all high on her list of priorities, along with ensuring
you are more than satisfied with connubial bliss!  Aren't all the Jersey wardens like that?  ::)

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2016, 03:28:50 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
It's more likely I'll be able to make the 2nd one myself. I can't believe how much running around I'm doing today. How did I work full time and get things done before?
Why Tony, Your wife did all the cooking and running around, while you were working
hard supporting the family.... right?
You trying to start shit, Flip?
Surely not
Of course not, I figured that was all high on her list of priorities, along with ensuring
you are more than satisfied with connubial bliss!  Aren't all the Jersey wardens like that?  ::)
Nope. Just big hair.

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2016, 03:40:00 PM »

@ Raz - Jackpot!  Cleaning out my home office and found a forgotten stash of rounds.  2k  .556 m855's,  500 rem 22 yellow jacket, and 100 .45acp Ranger T.

Felt like Christmas
A visit from Santa Glocks? Nice.

Did I post a pic of my new toy?

Ohhh, I'm frightened and offended by that pic, you should have provided a trigger warning.

Trigger warning.  Get it?  hehehe.

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2016, 03:40:36 PM »

@ Raz - Jackpot!  Cleaning out my home office and found a forgotten stash of rounds.  2k  .556 m855's,  500 rem 22 yellow jacket, and 100 .45acp Ranger T.

Felt like Christmas
A visit from Santa Glocks? Nice.

Did I post a pic of my new toy?

Ohhh, I'm frightened and offended by that pic, you should have provided a trigger warning.

Trigger warning.  Get it?  hehehe.
You keep cracking wise while I reload.