« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2016, 11:27:34 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Seems it's the least we could do.  A BOTL wake.  Just hard to imagine the loss.

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2016, 11:27:42 AM »

La Palina classics on the Jam 5/$30 when the Sister had them yesterday 5/$17.50  ???
I never pulled the trigger either. Just too many sticks to get through. I'm feeling some regret now though.
I sent my son some of them
Thanks, Pops.
Hey, he got us brand new phones and is furnishing us cell phone service now.
So you're officially a deadbeat?
I am officially proud to be a deadbeat and looking forward to more deadbeat perks.

But then again, I furnished his phone service for 18 years have I not earned it?

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2016, 11:27:56 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2016, 11:29:29 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
Sure enough Raz, look who the first one is.

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »

Parts-change lull.  Did someone tell Caitlyn?

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.
I was using Autumn, aren't they about the same? :)

Good Morning and Thanks Ogie!

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2016, 11:32:28 AM »

Parts-change lull.  Did someone tell Caitlyn?
Or maybe not. I must be having connectivity issues today. No posts until I comment on the lull, then a flood come through. Sheesh.

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2016, 11:33:02 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2016, 11:40:40 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.
I was using Autumn, aren't they about the same? :)

Good Morning and Thanks Ogie!
Fall Works!

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2016, 11:57:59 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

I won't get home from work until 9:30 EST, but I'll light up an MB 3 then.

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2016, 12:03:46 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

I won't get home from work until 9:30 EST, but I'll light up an MB 3 then.
TimeZone Raz.

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2016, 12:04:30 PM »

Belated Happy Birthday Travelin' Dave.

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2016, 12:05:06 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
sounds good, should be doable if I catch the 6:46pm out of Secacucus.  Gave Gabrielle, my car today,
she had to interview some school employees for her education class.

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2016, 12:05:50 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
Two times for Tony to be late for.