« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2016, 12:17:56 PM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.
I was using Autumn, aren't they about the same? :)

Good Morning and Thanks Ogie!
Indeed, had to double up on that deal.  Thanks Fish and Ogie.

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2016, 12:19:02 PM »

Going out for lunch, maybe mongolian grill, maybe a chicken salad sub, maybe sushi, or a hot and cold buffet, or a custom salad or a nice soup.  All at the same place around the corner on 10th Ave & 34th street.

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.
I was using Autumn, aren't they about the same? :)

Good Morning and Thanks Ogie!
Indeed, had to double up on that deal.  Thanks Fish and Ogie.
+1

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2016, 12:29:43 PM »

La Palina classics on the Jam 5/$30 when the Sister had them yesterday 5/$17.50  ???
I never pulled the trigger either. Just too many sticks to get through. I'm feeling some regret now though.
I sent my son some of them
Thanks, Pops.
Hey, he got us brand new phones and is furnishing us cell phone service now.
So you're officially a deadbeat?
I am officially proud to be a deadbeat and looking forward to more deadbeat perks.

But then again, I furnished his phone service for 18 years have I not earned it?
Nope.

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.
Don't think I have one of those, but I still have a few smokes he sent me a while back with hand written dates on the celo. I'll pick something from there.

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2016, 12:33:34 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

I won't get home from work until 9:30 EST, but I'll light up an MB 3 then.
You're the main reason I picked a 2nd time. If you prefer 6:30 to 7:30 PST, that's fine too.

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2016, 12:46:03 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2016, 12:52:06 PM »

7:30 pst would be better for me.  It's very nice of y'all to set a second time, but don't feel obligated on my account.
How old was SteveO?

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2016, 12:53:15 PM »

La Palina classics on the Jam 5/$30 when the Sister had them yesterday 5/$17.50  ???
I never pulled the trigger either. Just too many sticks to get through. I'm feeling some regret now though.
I sent my son some of them
Thanks, Pops.
Hey, he got us brand new phones and is furnishing us cell phone service now.
So you're officially a deadbeat?
I am officially proud to be a deadbeat and looking forward to more deadbeat perks.

But then again, I furnished his phone service for 18 years have I not earned it?
Nope.
Then I am happy to be another deadbeat I guess.

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2016, 12:55:59 PM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.
GFY!?
"FALL" works in either the URL or the promo code box.
I was using Autumn, aren't they about the same? :)

Good Morning and Thanks Ogie!
Indeed, had to double up on that deal.  Thanks Fish and Ogie.
Double Fish Deal for me with the FS I added on a couple of 5'rs of his L'Atelier Travailleurs he was enabling yesterday to try

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2016, 01:09:08 PM »

I always thought Shep was just another media asshole but looks like is a media fruit asshole.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith reveals he's gay in an interview with the Huffington Post in which he also defends former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.

Smith, who has rarely talked about his sexuality during his 20 years with Fox News, refuted claims that Ailes urged him not to come out about his sexual orientation publicly.

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »

I always thought Shep was just another media asshole but looks like is a media fruit asshole.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith reveals he's gay in an interview with the Huffington Post in which he also defends former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.

Smith, who has rarely talked about his sexuality during his 20 years with Fox News, refuted claims that Ailes urged him not to come out about his sexual orientation publicly.
As long as he and Geraldo don't go at it on-air, who gives a schitt.

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2016, 01:20:48 PM »

I always thought Shep was just another media asshole but looks like is a media fruit asshole.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith reveals he's gay in an interview with the Huffington Post in which he also defends former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.

Smith, who has rarely talked about his sexuality during his 20 years with Fox News, refuted claims that Ailes urged him not to come out about his sexual orientation publicly.
As long as he and Geraldo don't go at it on-air, who gives a schitt.
Can't rule out the possibility

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2016, 01:20:58 PM »

I always thought Shep was just another media asshole but looks like is a media fruit asshole.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith reveals he's gay in an interview with the Huffington Post in which he also defends former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.

Smith, who has rarely talked about his sexuality during his 20 years with Fox News, refuted claims that Ailes urged him not to come out about his sexual orientation publicly.
As long as he and Geraldo don't go at it on-air, who gives a schitt.
Sheesh!

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2016, 01:32:52 PM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.
7:30 EST  Works for me, one of Chips favorite smokes is the MB 3 so that is what I will light.

I won't get home from work until 9:30 EST, but I'll light up an MB 3 then.
You're the main reason I picked a 2nd time. If you prefer 6:30 to 7:30 PST, that's fine too.
that 10:30 EST then?  good, I can take my daughter to dinner, and be back in time for the herf.