Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.
Gave it up 25 or so years ago but yep, father, brother, son and I all pilots.
Cool. Give it up for any particular reason or just not something you enjoyed doing any longer?

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.
Gave it up 25 or so years ago but yep, father, brother, son and I all pilots.
Cool. Give it up for any particular reason or just not something you enjoyed doing any longer?
Company I worked for changed plans and I decided to take a different road and I don't believe in Sunday piloting but I love to fly.

Intemperence BA perfecto on the patio waiting for the Mets game to start.

GFY!

Halftime, guess I will move inside before dark moves in and the skeeters start attacking

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.
Gave it up 25 or so years ago but yep, father, brother, son and I all pilots.
Cool. Give it up for any particular reason or just not something you enjoyed doing any longer?
Company I worked for changed plans and I decided to take a different road and I don't believe in Sunday piloting but I love to fly.
But being flown, not so much?

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.
Gave it up 25 or so years ago but yep, father, brother, son and I all pilots.
Cool. Give it up for any particular reason or just not something you enjoyed doing any longer?
Company I worked for changed plans and I decided to take a different road and I don't believe in Sunday piloting but I love to fly.
But being flown, not so much?
True, ya kind of get spoiled with private planes and I could usually use one for fuel cost for personal travel if one was available.

Not a drop of rain here yet.

Bean is probably sulking as his Irish couldn't manage to exorcise the Blue Devils.

Last game of the day just ended. Sheesh.

And LSU should have at least considered firing Les Miles last year, and the year before that and the year before that........

Last game of the day just ended. Sheesh.
Tony the all day sports Dad!

Bean is probably sulking as his Irish couldn't manage to exorcise the Blue Devils.
He probably should call the suicide prevention hotline.

Last game of the day just ended. Sheesh.
Tony the all day sports Dad!
Did you just call me an athletic supporter?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11