This is insanely scary, there are 51 people in my office and there are currently 5 being of them treated for various forms of cancer.
Most everything else has been taken care of....gotta die from something....so it's cancer or heart disease.

Plus, diagnosis is such that things are picked up more often, and people are more willing to share.

This is insanely scary, there are 51 people in my office and there are currently 5 being of them treated for various forms of cancer.
Most everything else has been taken care of....gotta die from something....so it's cancer or heart disease.

Plus, diagnosis is such that things are picked up more often, and people are more willing to share.
2 of them are under age 35, one is under age 50 and one is 50.  Other one is 65.

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation
Can't pass up a deal like that today.
Yeah, and Dave is getting flakey in his advancing age so...

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation
Can't pass up a deal like that today.
Yeah, and Dave is getting flakey in his advancing age so...
I should say so, he thinks beating South Carolina State represents an improved offense reality.

I am thinking I want some Fried Shrimp for lunch.

This is insanely scary, there are 51 people in my office and there are currently 5 being of them treated for various forms of cancer.
That's more than 30%, crazy!
Not the originalFish math....

Travellin Dave has a game to watch tonight.

Clemson(5) with a 3-0 record vs Georgia Tech (unranked) with a 3-0 record

Clemson -9.5 points

ESPN @ 7:30 ET
Think I'd take Clemson covering that spread if I was a betting man.
The way football is going this year I would no doubt take the points!

All the frat boys downtown seem to be pretty pumped up for this one. Running the triple option, Tech may throw 1 pass... maybe. lol
QB is actually a much better passer than folks give him credit for.  I say we do a decent job plugging up the run, so they will have to defer to pass more than usual.

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation
Can't pass up a deal like that today.
Yeah, and Dave is getting flakey in his advancing age so...
Hey, I moisturize....

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation
Can't pass up a deal like that today.
Yeah, and Dave is getting flakey in his advancing age so...
I should say so, he thinks beating South Carolina State represents an improved offense reality.
The early issues with the offense were timing and dropsies related.  Both were significantly improved last game.  True, defense was not up to standard, but that improvement should carry through.

I am thinking I want some Fried Shrimp for lunch.
Thinking chicken cheesesteak myself.  BBL

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation
Can't pass up a deal like that today.
Yeah, and Dave is getting flakey in his advancing age so...
Hey, I moisturize fantasize....
Fixed it for you old fella

I am thinking I want some Fried Shrimp for lunch.
What else is new?!

I am thinking I want some Fried Shrimp for lunch.
What else is new?!
I am on the way out the door to get some.

Looks like CI is trying to market something specifically to Mark:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/109898/el-cheapo-extraordinaire/#p-213277?slide=5