This is the kind of chit that goes on when the Nazi's take over your city:

http://kxan.com/2016/09/21/bus-hauling-police-around-austin-seeking-distracted-drivers/
This is one crack down I can support.  Douchebags on their phones while behind the wheel are a menace.
Cops on a city bus coordinating motorcycles chasing people down on I-35 is a very dangerous menace too.

And that law has not reduced distracted driving one tiny bit either.  Fuk'n Lakeway has the same law and has not done doodly crap their either other than generate revenue for the Kangaroo Court.
Isn't "chasing" down people on I-35 a bit of an oxymoron?  They could just have cops standing on the side of the road and walking up to the cars at normal I-35 speeds.
only abut 25-35 mph but still chasing them and further fuk'n up traffic.
Wonder if she got a distracted driving ticket????

Woman delivers baby on I-35, Airport Blvd

The right shoulder was blocked on Intestate 35 and Airport Boulevard while a woman delivered her own baby.
That's pretty hardcore right there.
It's not like that was her intention....
Intention or not, that's badass.

For any fans: 601 La Bomba Atoms (coronas) are on sale for $32.08 in the clearance at CI, very nice with the 20% discount. Hard to find that size on sale
I love how the 5-pack is $5 more than the 10-pack.
I had to look at that twice myself, I'm very surprised at the box price

[...]

Not her intention - sorry but that escape clause only applies to Hillary Clinton.

Happy Autum Equinox!

Autum (Fall) begins at 10:21 Eastern Time this morning.
Pops would have been 90 today. He is missed.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, Happy Birthday to Pops, I am sure he is still with you.
Yes he is. In fact I'm celebrating today the way he would have wanted me to. Heading to Bethlehem with a friend to do a little daytime gambling and cigar  smoking. (cough cough cough) Won't be going into the office today.
Now that sounds like a fine day, enjoy Tony!

Off to useless meeting #1.

For any fans: 601 La Bomba Atoms (coronas) are on sale for $32.08 in the clearance at CI, very nice with the 20% discount. Hard to find that size on sale
I love how the 5-pack is $5 more than the 10-pack.
I had to look at that twice myself, I'm very surprised at the box price
Yeah, when I first looked I thought WTF is Fish talking about...... then I saw the box for less and really got confused.

At the Page Today

La Aroma (also San Cristobal's) normally stinky but not today.

At the Page Today

La Aroma (also San Cristobal's) normally stinky but not today.
And of course the Revelation Mystics (corona) were already GONE before it even started

For any fans: 601 La Bomba Atoms (coronas) are on sale for $32.08 in the clearance at CI, very nice with the 20% discount. Hard to find that size on sale
I love how the 5-pack is $5 more than the 10-pack.
I had to look at that twice myself, I'm very surprised at the box price
Yeah, when I first looked I thought WTF is Fish talking about...... then I saw the box for less and really got confused.
Normal to ask that question

Travellin Dave has a game to watch tonight.

Clemson(5) with a 3-0 record vs Georgia Tech (unranked) with a 3-0 record

Clemson -9.5 points

ESPN @ 7:30 ET

Man Scaping Lull?

Markets Open

DOW   +120 @ 18,414

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Travellin Dave has a game to watch tonight.

Clemson(5) with a 3-0 record vs Georgia Tech (unranked) with a 3-0 record

Clemson -9.5 points

ESPN @ 7:30 ET
Think I'd take Clemson covering that spread if I was a betting man.

Travellin Dave has a game to watch tonight.

Clemson(5) with a 3-0 record vs Georgia Tech (unranked) with a 3-0 record

Clemson -9.5 points

ESPN @ 7:30 ET
Think I'd take Clemson covering that spread if I was a betting man.
The way football is going this year I would no doubt take the points!