Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately
Funny how really good cigar deals come in waves like that.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, folks... nothing like some discount codes to get some action going.

G'Morning, folks... nothing like some discount codes to get some action going.
Morning CodeBS

Small Batch sent out a discount code yesterday and the damn thing would not work for me.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

There were actually several very nice offers on the Jam yesterday and they were even further enhanced by the extra 20% off!
The 20% made the four kicks robustos look totally different
For sure, used that opportunity to ship some to my son and some to myself.
Nice, I finally bought some cracker crumbs
Have you tried them?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Man Scaping Lull?
Around here? I doubt it

Plenty of good cigar deals to be had lately

Still had a copy of the Napalms in the cart 10/29.99 and the MCII box special (.32ea with discounts)
May pair with a box of the Atoms... although I'm supposed to be saving for a NJDave Warped recommendation

There were actually several very nice offers on the Jam yesterday and they were even further enhanced by the extra 20% off!
The 20% made the four kicks robustos look totally different
For sure, used that opportunity to ship some to my son and some to myself.
Nice, I finally bought some cracker crumbs
Have you tried them?
Not yet, every time I want to buy they've been out of stock. Hear all good things, did you try yet?

PJ is very good at small cigars IMO
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

There were actually several very nice offers on the Jam yesterday and they were even further enhanced by the extra 20% off!
The 20% made the four kicks robustos look totally different
For sure, used that opportunity to ship some to my son and some to myself.
Nice, I finally bought some cracker crumbs
Have you tried them?
Not yet, every time I want to buy they've been out of stock. Hear all good things, did you try yet?

PJ is very good at small cigars IMO
I have and I can understand why they're always out of stock.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

There were actually several very nice offers on the Jam yesterday and they were even further enhanced by the extra 20% off!
The 20% made the four kicks robustos look totally different
For sure, used that opportunity to ship some to my son and some to myself.
Nice, I finally bought some cracker crumbs
Have you tried them?

I caught a 5er on an Auction add-on for less than $10. I thought they were quite good. Not Tat PCR "good", but pretty close considering the price difference/point. I'd get more for a small smoke option.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

There were actually several very nice offers on the Jam yesterday and they were even further enhanced by the extra 20% off!
The 20% made the four kicks robustos look totally different
For sure, used that opportunity to ship some to my son and some to myself.
Nice, I finally bought some cracker crumbs
Have you tried them?

I caught a 5er on an Auction add-on for less than $10. I thought they were quite good. Not Tat PCR "good", but pretty close considering the price difference/point. I'd get more for a small smoke option.
I'd say they're as good considering the difference in wrapper.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Working through some Travailleurs right now.  Need more research to form an opinion.

This is insanely scary, there are 51 people in my office and there are currently 5 being of them treated for various forms of cancer.

Morning Ogie

Pretty damn sad state of affairs!  (New York City)

It’s no longer safe for the city’s senior citizens to go outside

They’re robbed as they walk their dogs, go on moonlit strolls or sit waiting for buses.

They’re robbed as they lean on their canes or sit in their wheelchairs. In some cases, they’re shoved to the ground and even kicked while they’re down.

More than once a day on average this year, someone over the age of 65 was mugged somewhere in New York City. And the numbers are up, particularly in the Bronx and Manhattan.

City seniors know they are vulnerable — and given the choice between safety and freedom, they’re choosing the former, limiting what they do and where they go in order to keep safe.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Working through some Travailleurs right now.  Need more research to form an opinion.

Have not had those, but would like to try. I went with the cracker crumbs initially because I seem to prefer the Surrogates in the larger vitolas for the most part anyway...