Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.
Because if he plays the vagrant card, you and I have to pay for it.  Thanks, Obama.
Obama pays for it not us.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
You're right. Cigar done and on the last leg of the way home.
And on to work part II.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.
Because if he plays the vagrant card, you and I have to pay for it.  Thanks, Obama.
Obama pays for it not us.
You WISH it was that easy.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.
Because if he plays the vagrant card, you and I have to pay for it.  Thanks, Obama.
Obama pays for it not us.
You WISH it was that easy.
TWHS

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
You're right. Cigar done and on the last leg of the way home.
And on to work part II.
No shit.

Listeria possibly found in Blue Bell products, sparking new recall

The products at the heart of the recall, coming from the company’s Sylacauga, Alabama plant, were made with a chocolate chip cookie dough

Listeria possibly found in Blue Bell products, sparking new recall

The products at the heart of the recall, coming from the company’s Sylacauga, Alabama plant, were made with a chocolate chip cookie dough
Avoid ice cream, drink beer!

FdLA up.

I rarely watch a network TV series but the New Jack Bauer pilot "Designated Survivor" starts tonight and I have to at least check it out, FOX Local at 10:00 Eastern.
Correction:  show is on ABC not Fox

Bought some MF La Antiquedads on the Jam and the 20% off worked with no problem.

Okay, time to shut down and hightail it home.  Shooting practice tonight for the IDPA qualifier on Saturday.

Listeria possibly found in Blue Bell products, sparking new recall

The products at the heart of the recall, coming from the company’s Sylacauga, Alabama plant, were made with a chocolate chip cookie dough
Avoid ice cream, drink beer!
That's sage advice.

Listeria possibly found in Blue Bell products, sparking new recall

The products at the heart of the recall, coming from the company’s Sylacauga, Alabama plant, were made with a chocolate chip cookie dough
Raw eggs, duh!

Damn nice buy with the 20% off code!

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads - Robusto
10 CIGARS (47% savings!)