Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.

@ CarolinaDave.....you can plan on coordinating your next visit to SC to attend one (or all) of these lectures....

The first lab meeting tackles the topic of cultural narrative and the body. Participants will be asked to rethink their concept of the physical bodies and, subsequently, their identities. Facilitators will also explore the impact of society and media on these conceptions. Tentative topics to be covered in future sessions include intersectionality and solidarity and diversity and inclusion in the information age.

Although the seeds of these labs were sown in College of Education graduate programs, the labs are open to all Clemson University undergraduate and graduate students who want to participate and become part of the process.

“These labs might change the way participants view the world and those around them,” Phelps-Ward said. “If that happens they won’t just apply these lessons to their careers, but to their lives.”

The College of Education Diversity Curriculum and Pedagogy Lab will be held in Tillman Hall, room 218. Space is limited, and registration is required for the lab. To register, visit http://robinphelpsward.wixsite.com/dcpl. Descriptions, dates and times for the labs are listed below:

Stories of the Flesh: Cultural Narrative and the Body – 7-9 p.m,. Wednesday, Oct. 5
More Complicated and More Connected: Examining Discourses of Identity and Social Justice – 7-9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26
Filter Bubbles and Echo Chambers: Diversity and Inclusion in the Information Age – 7-9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 30
What a load of crap.

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.
Slow roasted seegar.

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.
Slow roasted seegar.
It's doing the job. Would smoke it again but wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.
Slow roasted seegar.
It's doing the job. Would smoke it again but wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.
good to know...

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.
Slow roasted seegar.
It's doing the job. Would smoke it again but wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.
good to know...
Definitely no raspberries thumbprint cookie notes.

DOW Closed    +164 @ 18,294

Pretty classic Ecuadorian Habano flavors. I'm getting a bunch of leather and some soap flavors (reminiscent of when I would get my mouth washed out with soap as a kid).

Edit: Ash fell off at about an inch and a quarter.
A little harsh if you smoke it too fast but not bad if you slow it down.
Slow roasted seegar.
It's doing the job. Would smoke it again but wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.
good to know...
Definitely no raspberries thumbprint cookie notes.
But worth every penny you paid for it! ;)

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.

[...]

Truer words were never spoken.  Afternoon Mikey.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.
Vagrant herf!

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
You're right. Cigar done and on the last leg of the way home.

Good afternoon, folks. New to me cigar today. Gifted to me by Charlie. El Primer Mundo Epifania toro.

Only just lit it but just meh so far. Nice draw and burn though.
so it that the bus waiting area at Secaucus?
Exactly. Wife needed me home early so I thought I'd hang out here for a bit.
You can't sit there all night.
Why not?  All the other vagrants do it.
Because if he plays the vagrant card, you and I have to pay for it.  Thanks, Obama.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16