CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/21/2016  (Read 18989 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 9/21/2016
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2016, 02:53:43 PM »

And just had a fire drill, good timing to end off the day. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2016, 02:55:24 PM »

A new "beer" offering for Bean and the FRU-Fru Sisters of the Leaf:

Beer just got a caffeinated kick in the beans.

Oskar Blues Brewery and their in-house, coffee addiction-inspired Hotbox Roasters tag-team once again to pair roasted aromas, flavors and a frothy buzz together in Hotbox Coffee Porter. 

Hotbox Coffee Porter (6.4% ABV/30 IBUs) has a malted base extracted from English and German roasted and caramel malts, and is comprised of flavors like roasted nuts, crème brûlée, cocoa and caramel. Hotbox Roasters then crashes the party and infuses potent, cold-extracted coffee from Burundian and Ethiopian beans and deals old flavors and aromas of dark plums, chocolate and hints of blueberry.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2016, 03:03:07 PM »

Oh my, look what I missed while I was vacationing! 

Business Interactions: Does Gender Matter? 
Sponsored by: Diversity Management Committee’s (DMC) Women’s Forum

From the way we talk and listen to the content of our emails, there are differences in the way women and men communicate. This presentation will explore the differences and myths about gender communication norms and provide strategies – for men and women – to embrace their individuality while being aware of the business environment.

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
The seminar will be broadcasted via webinar

Threebean

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2016, 03:06:28 PM »

From the way we talk and listen to the content of our emails, there are differences in the way women and men communicate. This presentation will explore the differences and myths about gender communication norms and provide strategies – for men and women – to embrace their individuality while being aware of the business environment.

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
Wait a second, I thought we were supposed to view the world "gender neutral".  I'm so confused now. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2016, 03:07:14 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
Wait a second, I thought we were supposed to view the world "gender neutral".  I'm so confused now.
You and me both!

Threebean

« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
And why aren't you on this Committee?  You represent a distinct and underrepresented minority population, older white males with conservative viewpoints. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
And why aren't you on this Committee?  You represent a distinct and underrepresented minority population, older white males with conservative viewpoints.
Putting it in the simplest of 21st Century terms, Old White Men's Lives Don't Matter

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »

Fed holds interest rates at current levels (no surprise) and the DOW is UP 124 points.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
No, it's gender neutered.

Threebean

« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2016, 03:23:48 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
Putting it in the simplest of 21st Century terms, Old White Men's Lives Don't Matter
Indeed x ∞

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2016, 03:23:55 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
No, it's gender neutered.
Definitely more accurate.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2016, 03:27:56 PM »

In one incident this past weekend, the pressure might even have caused one FBS coach to inadvertently "like" a tweet that suggested he should fire his current defensive coordinator. Notre Dame's Brian Kelly told reporters that a staff member who manages his Twitter account mistakenly liked a fan's tweet suggestion that he fire embattled defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder.

VanGorder is under intense scrutiny after the Fighting Irish's 1-2 start. The Irish currently rank near the bottom among 128 FBS teams in nearly every defensive statistic. They're 99th in run defense (198.7 yards), 102nd in total defense (439.3 yards), 103rd in pass-efficiency defense (145.38 rating) and tied for 94th in scoring defense (32 points per game).

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2016, 03:29:12 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in.  Hadda drive in to work today and been up to my eyes in schitt since I got to work.  Starting to settle down now.  I can wade through it at least.
Good timing, you nearly missed my hazzuh!
Whew!
Piss Poor Excuses - like I did not have to drive into work too!
You don't drive as far.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2016, 03:29:12 PM »

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
Did you ask HR how you could make up the missed session?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2016, 03:29:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in.  Hadda drive in to work today and been up to my eyes in schitt since I got to work.  Starting to settle down now.  I can wade through it at least.
Good timing, you nearly missed my hazzuh!
And he missed my GFY's
No, I saw those. I just ignored them. ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16