Look for Texas and WalMart and you can usually find a good story...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/shopper-man-dragged-girl-hair-through-texas-walmart/90774204/

(this one is pretty pedestrian, but trying to move this impacted banter along...)
Lot better Walmart story in Charlotte today.

WalMart Lull?

Look for Texas and WalMart and you can usually find a good story...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/shopper-man-dragged-girl-hair-through-texas-walmart/90774204/

(this one is pretty pedestrian, but trying to move this impacted banter along...)
Lot better Walmart story in Charlotte today.
It was a USAToday story, you need to lower your expectations.

Look for Texas and WalMart and you can usually find a good story...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/shopper-man-dragged-girl-hair-through-texas-walmart/90774204/

(this one is pretty pedestrian, but trying to move this impacted banter along...)
Lot better Walmart story in Charlotte today.
It was a USAToday story, you need to lower your expectations.
They are not too high around here to begin with.

Maybe TexDave is too broken up over Brad and Angelina to be posting properly...
I think that's actually Tex, his warden probably took the pic

Maybe TexDave is too broken up over Brad and Angelina to be posting properly...
I think that's actually Tex, his warden probably took the pic
It could also be literally any other Trump supporter.

Rick Perry survives cut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' thanks to voters

Perry will next dance on Monday, shortly before the first presidential debate.

Perry was in last place after the first two episodes

Rick Perry has received more votes in “Dancing With the Stars” than he did in his latest presidential bid.
And I thought we'd have to wait for Flip to give us an update!
Sorry guys I watched a Ms. Dracula flik from Showtime, I had DVR'ed.

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.
I think every warden, or at least everyone over 40 anyway, is hooked on that stupid shit.  I would shoot the fuk'n tv if I had to watch it more than 3 minutes.
Lucky my wife hasn't hit that age, yet. Though, I know she thinks that sorta shit is stupid, hopefully that doesn't change as she climbs over the hill. Lol
And that age minimum may be closer to 50 so you could have an even larger factor of safety.
right, before that, they watch Dance moms...

P.Terry's Commie Burger for lunch today

Rick Perry survives cut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' thanks to voters

Perry will next dance on Monday, shortly before the first presidential debate.

Perry was in last place after the first two episodes

Rick Perry has received more votes in “Dancing With the Stars” than he did in his latest presidential bid.
And I thought we'd have to wait for Flip to give us an update!
Flip can update on who did get the boot because I have no f'n idea on that one.
OK I googled it for you guys;
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dancing-with-the-stars-who-went-home-first-w441291

Another eatery gone from downtown, Du Forni, a pizza place that thought with a fancy name they could get $22-28 for a 14" pizza.

Rick Perry survives cut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' thanks to voters

Perry will next dance on Monday, shortly before the first presidential debate.

Perry was in last place after the first two episodes

Rick Perry has received more votes in “Dancing With the Stars” than he did in his latest presidential bid.
And I thought we'd have to wait for Flip to give us an update!
Flip can update on who did get the boot because I have no f'n idea on that one.
OK I googled it for you guys;
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dancing-with-the-stars-who-went-home-first-w441291
You just can't imagine how much we all appreciate that knowledge

P.Terry's Commie Burger for lunch today
Does it taste like equality, comrade?

Rick Perry survives cut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' thanks to voters

Perry will next dance on Monday, shortly before the first presidential debate.

Perry was in last place after the first two episodes

Rick Perry has received more votes in “Dancing With the Stars” than he did in his latest presidential bid.
And I thought we'd have to wait for Flip to give us an update!
Flip can update on who did get the boot because I have no f'n idea on that one.
OK I googled it for you guys;
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dancing-with-the-stars-who-went-home-first-w441291
You just can't imagine how much we all appreciate that knowledge
Hell, at this point today, even I was curious.

P.Terry's Commie Burger for lunch today
Does it taste like equality, comrade?
Tastes more like k2 down here.