You guys can't see this but I'm sitting down while posting to protest the lack of racial diversity here...#BlackBanterersMatter
Sitting down is passe....ya gotta kneel or gloved fist in the air.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand in line behind the readhead and lady Tony, or start a fan club with them.
That could be taken in a lot of directions.....
and even though it's Tuesday I shall resist....
....but I didn't know you swung both ways Dean....not that I'm judging......all good.....just not in NC.
I only plug in one way!!!!
That does not address plugger/plugee

You guys can't see this but I'm sitting down while posting to protest the lack of racial diversity here...#BlackBanterersMatter
We've tried to get Charlie on here, he's too good for us.
I wonder if he still has my Titleist golf hat I gave him at CF2013.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand in line behind the readhead and lady Tony, or start a fan club with them.
That could be taken in a lot of directions.....
and even though it's Tuesday I shall resist....
....but I didn't know you swung both ways Dean....not that I'm judging......all good.....just not in NC.
I only plug in one way!!!!
That does not address plugger/plugee
females only.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.
I think he might be, too.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.
as far as I know he bought a boat done here in Florida.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.
as far as I know he bought a boat done here in Florida.
So he will have a wood custom cruiser and a fiberglass fishing boat?

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.
as far as I know he bought a boat done here in Florida.
So he will have a wood custom cruiser and a fiberglass fishing boat?
no. just the fiberglass fishing boat.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand in line behind the readhead and lady Tony, or start a fan club with them.
That could be taken in a lot of directions.....
and even though it's Tuesday I shall resist....
....but I didn't know you swung both ways Dean....not that I'm judging......all good.....just not in NC.
I only plug in one way!!!!
That does not address plugger/plugee
females only.
Pretty sure Loretta Lynch said you can't say that anymore.

LP9 toros back up 10 for $90 now.  I suspect a good ass-chewin' took place at the Page.

LP9 toros back up 10 for $90 now.  I suspect a good ass-chewin' took place at the Page.
Oops!   :-[

LP9 toros back up 10 for $90 now.  I suspect a good ass-chewin' took place at the Page.
Let's keep your personal fantasies out of it

LP9 toros back up 10 for $90 now.  I suspect a good ass-chewin' took place at the Page.
Wonder if they sent out any "sorry, not gonna happen" e-mails.