waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan Italian friend moderator from NJ named Tony.
Fixed it for you
Fixed it again.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/specialb
That is a nice one Ogie, Thanks!

And a good morning too you sir!
Thanks Ogie the Deal Meister.

Enable Meister, for sure.
It's Ogie's fault at least that's what I'm telling the warden when the brown boxes show up.
Good, I'm tired of getting blamed.
I miss the good ole days, when it was cb's fault.
Don't mind passing the torch.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan Italian friend from NJ named Tony.
Fixed it for you
That's a lot of fixin'

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan Italian friend moderator human, whom he barely knows and the only real thing we have in common is our love for cigars and this stupid site from NJ named Tony.
Fixed it for you
Fixed it again.
Final edit?

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand in line behind the readhead and lady Tony, or start a fan club with them.
That could be taken in a lot of directions.....
and even though it's Tuesday I shall resist....
....but I didn't know you swung both ways Dean....not that I'm judging......all good.....just not in NC.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan Italian friend moderator human, whom he barely knows and the only real thing we have in common is our love for cigars and this stupid site from NJ named Tony.
Fixed it for you
Fixed it again.
Final edit?
Full disclosure, I approve.

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
He was probably invited to GFH.

September 13 is … Defy Superstition Day
How about defy stupidity day. I'm working from home so I may have done that.
Nice....

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand in line behind the readhead and lady Tony, or start a fan club with them.
That could be taken in a lot of directions.....
and even though it's Tuesday I shall resist....
....but I didn't know you swung both ways Dean....not that I'm judging......all good.....just not in NC.
I only plug in one way!!!!

You guys can't see this but I'm sitting down while posting to protest the lack of racial diversity here...#BlackBanterersMatter

Significant part of my day will be looking at some real estate.
Will Rogers said, Buy real estate, they ain't making any more of it!
On the big island of Hawaii, the volcano is adding some more.  ::)

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan Italian friend moderator human, whom he barely knows and the only real thing we have in common is our love for cigars and this stupid site from NJ named Tony.
Fixed it for you
Fixed it again.
Final edit?
sheesh. poor Tony.

thanks Tony. you are a great friend.

You guys can't see this but I'm sitting down while posting to protest the lack of racial diversity here...#BlackBanterersMatter
We've tried to get Charlie on here, he's too good for us.