Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

waiting on the inspector. Pinar del Rio overrun and gingerale in screen room.
Is the fan on?
fan? what fan? I don't know nothing about a fan.
I'm Deano's biggest fan.
you need to stand behind the readhead and lady, Tony.....
I don't recall TxDave getting this invitation.
And after a nice dinner and gifts.....sheesh
just wait until November when he comes to pick up his boat.
I'm still confused as to which boat he's picking up from which trip.
as far as I know he bought a boat done here in Florida.
So he will have a wood custom cruiser and a fiberglass fishing boat?
no. just the fiberglass fishing boat.
Dean is correct and California Dave is confused.
And this is where it might live, historic Downtown Georgetown
other than all those stairs to climb and the closeness of neighbors it looks like a nice place.
You know  TexDave....a social butterfly, always has to have folks around him!
Being NC at least he won't have to worry about a rainbow flag sprouting from the porch next to him.
But this is SC.....don't forget they retired the Confederate Flag this year, and the closer he gets to Charleston, the more like Austin it will feel.

Now have to go search out B&M's in the Georgetown area.  Know of a couple in Pawleys Island, but lets see....

Bourbon and Burnz looks promising....in Litchfield

Suck, Bang, Blow in Murrells Inlet

Seem to be only two actually in town....

The Humidor on Front Street , can't tell if it has a lounge
Tobacco Market on South Fraser St.  but no info on this available.

Need to evaluated these things when looking to move somewhere.
I am actually standing across the street from one but since I got more cigars than they have not much to see.  And since I go in a B&M about 2-3 times a year it is definitely not a high priority for me.  Having lunch with the mayor here later this week.  He loves he's fishing.

[...]
Oh schitt, got my carolinas mixed up.  Add commie avoidance to the real estate search criteria.

Now have to go search out B&M's in the Georgetown area.  Know of a couple in Pawleys Island, but lets see....

Bourbon and Burnz looks promising....in Litchfield

Suck, Bang, Blow in Murrells Inlet

Seem to be only two actually in town....

The Humidor on Front Street , can't tell if it has a lounge
Tobacco Market on South Fraser St.  but no info on this available.

Need to evaluated these things when looking to move somewhere.
I think I know which one he'll choose. ;)
Who wouldn't?

Now have to go search out B&M's in the Georgetown area.  Know of a couple in Pawleys Island, but lets see....

Bourbon and Burnz looks promising....in Litchfield

Suck, Bang, Blow in Murrells Inlet

Seem to be only two actually in town....

The Humidor on Front Street , can't tell if it has a lounge
Tobacco Market on South Fraser St.  but no info on this available.

Need to evaluated these things when looking to move somewhere.
I am actually standing across the street from one but since I got more cigars than they have not much to see.  And since I go in a B&M about 2-3 times a year it is definitely not a high priority for me.  Having lunch with the mayor here later this week.  He loves he's fishing.
Tony's coming to visit you?  Cool, you'll have someone to clean and cook your fish for you.

met inspector at gate and we introduced ourselves. he never looked over the outside other than walking into the screen room. he looked briefly inside, said it looked good, I asked if he needed to sign the permit, he did. as I walked him back to the gate I said it was a shame he had to drive over an hour to get here for 2 minutes of work, and he was gone. he asked no questions and I had no chance to complain about the permit process.
That would be like complaining to the cop about the traffic laws when you are pulled over.  But glad THAT's over with.  Should be relatively easy to get the gazebo permit now.
swimming pool and deck next for midnight swims.

Now have to go search out B&M's in the Georgetown area.  Know of a couple in Pawleys Island, but lets see....

Bourbon and Burnz looks promising....in Litchfield

Suck, Bang, Blow in Murrells Inlet

Seem to be only two actually in town....

The Humidor on Front Street , can't tell if it has a lounge
Tobacco Market on South Fraser St.  but no info on this available.

Need to evaluated these things when looking to move somewhere.
I am actually standing across the street from one but since I got more cigars than they have not much to see.  And since I go in a B&M about 2-3 times a year it is definitely not a high priority for me.  Having lunch with the mayor here later this week.  He loves he's fishing.
Tony's coming to visit you?  Cool, you'll have someone to clean and cook your fish for you.
Don't know about all that. But I do like that area of SC. I'd be down for a visit.

Alright, ya realtors, time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

Just what I need Page....a camo grill set.
this way you can sneak up on thos burgers, before you flip them.
Yeah, really had a problem with the wild game running away at the site of my stainless
steel tools with the black rubber grips.  The smell and heat from the grill, plus the smell of
grilled animal, spooks them something fierce.  8)

Just what I need Page....a camo grill set.
this way you can sneak up on thos burgers, before you flip them.
Yeah, really had a problem with the wild game running away at the site of my stainless
steel tools with the black rubber grips.  The smell and heat from the grill, plus the smell of
grilled animal, spooks them something fierce.  8)
It would take a Flip to know that.

Just what I need Page....a camo grill set.
this way you can sneak up on thos burgers, before you flip them.
Yeah, really had a problem with the wild game running away at the site of my stainless
steel tools with the black rubber grips.  The smell and heat from the grill, plus the smell of
grilled animal, spooks them something fierce.  8)
It would take a Flip to know that.
Yea, we have lots of applications for camo products in northeast NJ.

Just what I need Page....a camo grill set.
this way you can sneak up on thos burgers, before you flip them.
Yeah, really had a problem with the wild game running away at the site of my stainless
steel tools with the black rubber grips.  The smell and heat from the grill, plus the smell of
grilled animal, spooks them something fierce.  8)
you ought to try camo golf balls. great fun holding everyone up behind you on the course even when you hit a fairway or green.

Just what I need Page....a camo grill set.
this way you can sneak up on thos burgers, before you flip them.
Yeah, really had a problem with the wild game running away at the site of my stainless
steel tools with the black rubber grips.  The smell and heat from the grill, plus the smell of
grilled animal, spooks them something fierce.  8)
you ought to try camo golf balls. great fun holding everyone up behind you on the course even when you hit a fairway or green.

But in today's narcissistic world, who cares about the people behind you? So what if it takes you 8 hours to play a round? After all, you're retired.

Sipping some suds at The Big Tuna

Sipping some suds at The Big Tuna
Definition of Frenzy -
             two blind lesbians on a Tuna boat.