Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
Agreed.  Have a number of boxes down there.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.
Was gonna say, what's a basement?

88 deg, feels like 90. Light breeze makes it tolerable enough for a La Duena with water.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.
I know. Just sayin'.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.
I know. Just sayin'.
Florida has soooo many old folks down here the couldn't use the stairs. has nothing to do with the water table like most people think.😏

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.
I know. Just sayin'.
Florida has soooo many old folks down here the couldn't use the stairs. has nothing to do with the water table like most people think.😏
Plus no good in a hurricane.  Too much limestone here, makes basements cost prohibitive, though when the tornadoes come calling a basement sure would come in handy.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
I have the Black Ice quarters in my humi and they are keeping everything at 70%, the temperature I have a problem with. I had to move the humi close to my A/C unit to keep it below 80°. 🤔
That's why I love having a basement. Pretty much 70%/70° all year around.
very hard to find a basement in Florida Tony.
I know. Just sayin'.
Florida has soooo many old folks down here the couldn't use the stairs. has nothing to do with the water table like most people think.😏
Plus no good in a hurricane.  Too much limestone here, makes basements cost prohibitive, though when the tornadoes come calling a basement sure would come in handy.
And as Tony said, when they don't, it makes a great humidor/wine cellar.

Tony should be happy.  His Steelers seem to have things pretty well in hand.

In addition to two other nice selections, finished off the evening at Karl Strauss with a Pilsner finished in tequila barrels....10.6%.  Now relaxing in the courtyard with a El Gueguense (and no I can't pronounce it).

Tony should be happy.  His Steelers seem to have things pretty well in hand.
I stand corrected on the Philadelphia game being the biggest blowout of the week.

In addition to two other nice selections, finished off the evening at Karl Strauss with a Pilsner finished in tequila barrels....10.6%.  Now relaxing in the courtyard with a El Gueguense (and no I can't pronounce it).

I liked that stick. Need to revisit it. And yes, I can pronounce it; wehwhensay.

In addition to two other nice selections, finished off the evening at Karl Strauss with a Pilsner finished in tequila barrels....10.6%.  Now relaxing in the courtyard with a El Gueguense (and no I can't pronounce it).
Normally a pilsner might be a bit bland, but that one sounds very interesting.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10