Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Pouring down rain now
That's good, it scares the farm animals when it pours Up!
You been smoking CB's pipe? :)

Afternoon Flip
nope, none of that wacky tabacky for me.

LFD Double Ligero toro lit with a Sweetwater 420 on the veranda watching it rain.

scattered thunderstorms moving in here now.

scattered thunderstorms moving in here now.
Thundering and lightning all over the place here.

Morning Flip and BD.  Hope you had an uneventful weekend.
We babysat the kids all day Saturday, and made bbq'ed Chicken Wings, Fried Cabbage (Polish dish with cabbage, onions, bacon, and egg noodles,) and beans....  Boy did we fart all night...!  Good thing I wasn't smoking a cigar..!   We bought the beans from Dollar Tree, Hanover brown sugar bacon for $1 and they were as good as Bushes... :)
Econofarts.

Had to make a quick drive by a house for sale but it was a dud, as most are.
Maybe you can talk Chip and Joanna to take a little trip east and fix it up for ya.  There was supposed to be another "Fixer Upper" couple based in Charleston, but don't think they made airtime.  Maybe you can get them to do your work before they get too famous.

The show follows Ryan and Krystine Edwards, a married couple with two young boys from Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, as they use their interior design, construction and real estate expertise to help folks hunt for Charleston homes to completely gut and renovate.

Morning Flip and BD.  Hope you had an uneventful weekend.
We babysat the kids all day Saturday, and made bbq'ed Chicken Wings, Fried Cabbage (Polish dish with cabbage, onions, bacon, and egg noodles,) and beans....  Boy did we fart all night...!  Good thing I wasn't smoking a cigar..!   We bought the beans from Dollar Tree, Hanover brown sugar bacon for $1 and they were as good as Bushes... :)
Econofarts.
I just can't see getting food....canned, dried whatever at a dollar store or five below.  Just not going to take that chance.

scattered thunderstorms moving in here now.
Thundering and lightning all over the place here.
Just adds to the mood when you have a nice porch or veranda.

scattered thunderstorms moving in here now.
Thundering and lightning all over the place here.
Just adds to the mood when you have a nice porch or veranda.
Very comfy

Had to make a quick drive by a house for sale but it was a dud, as most are.
Maybe you can talk Chip and Joanna to take a little trip east and fix it up for ya.  There was supposed to be another "Fixer Upper" couple based in Charleston, but don't think they made airtime.  Maybe you can get them to do your work before they get too famous.

The show follows Ryan and Krystine Edwards, a married couple with two young boys from Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, as they use their interior design, construction and real estate expertise to help folks hunt for Charleston homes to completely gut and renovate.
I am just not up to a major re-do project, Chip & Joanna on tv do not represent any form of reality.

Had to make a quick drive by a house for sale but it was a dud, as most are.
Maybe you can talk Chip and Joanna to take a little trip east and fix it up for ya.  There was supposed to be another "Fixer Upper" couple based in Charleston, but don't think they made airtime.  Maybe you can get them to do your work before they get too famous.

The show follows Ryan and Krystine Edwards, a married couple with two young boys from Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, as they use their interior design, construction and real estate expertise to help folks hunt for Charleston homes to completely gut and renovate.
I am just not up to a major re-do project, Chip & Joanna on tv do not represent any form of reality.
Sure they do.  There are a number of decent firms that can do quality major overhaul work on budget and in the time allotted.

Guess people heading home from work and fixin dinner.  The real downside to this west coast stuff... I'll be watching the first MNF game during dinner.

Guess people heading home from work and fixin dinner.  The real downside to this west coast stuff... I'll be watching the first MNF game during dinner.
Guess that will make this a Cali disparity lull.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.

storms have passed through, a very muggy 89°, EPC 2nd and water going.
chicken halve slow cooking on the grill.
If anything, you have to consider dehumidifying your cigar storage...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10