Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Strong thunderstorms all around the area but dry here at the moment.

another pain in the butt done.
Nice job. Hope you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
San Christobal robusto and sweet tea waiting on ham and scrambled eggs.
🤗
Something sounds out of order here ???
Ham and scrambled eggs...is that what he's calling it now.  (I always thought they were eggs sunny side up)

Errands done, enjoyed one of my favorite fried seafood joints (Marshwalk) on the Inlet for lunch with son and some of his Inlaws.    Fried shrimp and a couple of Sam Adams Octoberfests on draft.

Looked at two condos on the marsh after lunch.  Also took a short spin in the Land Cruiser.
Dang, boy, you are putting in some retirement practice.  When you headed back to commietown?

another pain in the butt done.
Nice job. Hope you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
San Christobal robusto and sweet tea waiting on ham and scrambled eggs.
🤗
Something sounds out of order here ???
I had the SC lit already, lady's timing was off.

another pain in the butt done.
Nice job. Hope you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
San Christobal robusto and sweet tea waiting on ham and scrambled eggs.
🤗
sound good, i had some cold barb-b-qued chicken for breakfast.  One of the stores up this way,
had split chicken breasts on sale for $0.99 lb in five pound family packs limit two.  So I bought the breasts,
then cut some nice cutlets off of one package, leaving really meaty frames to BBQ, and did the same to the
next package, then cut the cutlets into cubes, which I browned in some olive oil, and made a batch of Chicken Cacciatore.  Then I BBQ'ed the frames with some bbq sauce.  froze the cutlets, then grilled a couple of ribeye steaks,
I bought at the same time. wife took some of the chicken Cacciatore to work with her over pasta.

Time for my lunch now too, now that you've all made me hungry.

another pain in the butt done.
Nice job. Hope you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
San Christobal robusto and sweet tea waiting on ham and scrambled eggs.
🤗
sound good, i had some cold barb-b-qued chicken for breakfast.  One of the stores up this way,
had split chicken breasts on sale for $0.99 lb in five pound family packs limit two.  So I bought the breasts,
then cut some nice cutlets off of one package, leaving really meaty frames to BBQ, and did the same to the
next package, then cut the cutlets into cubes, which I browned in some olive oil, and made a batch of Chicken Cacciatore.  Then I BBQ'ed the frames with some bbq sauce.  froze the cutlets, then grilled a couple of ribeye steaks,
I bought at the same time. wife took some of the chicken Cacciatore to work with her over pasta.
now I'm hungry again. I may have to bbq some chicken halves.

chicken lull?

chicken lull?
Better than a cock lull...

Errands done, enjoyed one of my favorite fried seafood joints (Marshwalk) on the Inlet for lunch with son and some of his Inlaws.    Fried shrimp and a couple of Sam Adams Octoberfests on draft.

Looked at two condos on the marsh after lunch.  Also took a short spin in the Land Cruiser.
Dang, boy, you are putting in some retirement practice.  When you headed back to commietown?
Saturday

Had to make a quick drive by a house for sale but it was a dud, as most are.

Pouring down rain now

Pouring down rain now
That's good, it scares the farm animals when it pours Up!

DOW Closed +329 @ 18,340

Pouring down rain now
That's good, it scares the farm animals when it pours Up!
You been smoking CB's pipe? :)

Afternoon Flip
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10