Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 14877 times)

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Visiting Dean lull.
Some kind of lull, maybe more cuddling lull.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Visiting Dean lull.
Some kind of lull, maybe more cuddling lull.
I'm grilling, so that's my excuse. Thought I'd be taking it easy today but my brother-in-law showed up.

Got some burgers, mushrooms, and corn goin'.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Visiting Dean lull.
Some kind of lull, maybe more cuddling lull.
I'm grilling, so that's my excuse. Thought I'd be taking it easy today but my brother-in-law showed up.

Got some burgers, mushrooms, and corn goin'.
Nice!   I just put some bacon wrapped hatch chile peppers stuffed with cream cheese on the grill to snack on.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

T-bone steaks were delicious, followed by home made cookies & cream ice cream.  Now to select a suitable cigar.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

T-bone steaks were delicious, followed by home made cookies & cream ice cream.  Now to select a suitable cigar.
Sounds good, I got t-bones to cook but no home made cookies and ice cream.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Sipping some elixer while peppers are cooking.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Sipping some elixer while peppers are cooking.
Those sound delicious. Going to have put them on the grill schedule now that the weather is becoming tolerable.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Sipping some elixer while peppers are cooking.
Those sound delicious. Going to have put them on the grill schedule now that the weather is becoming tolerable.
I buy them ready made at HEB and very good just hard to grill without burning.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Sipping some elixer while peppers are cooking.
Those sound delicious. Going to have put them on the grill schedule now that the weather is becoming tolerable.
I buy them ready made at HEB and very good just hard to grill without burning.
Truth be told it takes vigilance to avoid overcooking or burning anything you put on a grill.  Old school mesquite charcoal type like I use, anyway.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Sipping some elixer while peppers are cooking.
Those sound delicious. Going to have put them on the grill schedule now that the weather is becoming tolerable.
I buy them ready made at HEB and very good just hard to grill without burning.
Truth be told it takes vigilance to avoid overcooking or burning anything you put on a grill.  Old school mesquite charcoal type like I use, anyway.
New school Weber gas too, and by the way I much prefer your method!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Visiting Dean lull.
Some kind of lull, maybe more cuddling lull.
I'm grilling, so that's my excuse. Thought I'd be taking it easy today but my brother-in-law showed up.

Got some burgers, mushrooms, and corn goin'.
Got some swiss for that?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Where the hell did the weekend go?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Did u know I am going to visit Dean this week?
I read it. At first I thought it was NJDave. I think you both will have lots of fun. I'm jealous.
   ???   :o

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

@TxDave, Holt's has your JH Lanceros on the labor day special.  http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-1.html
Dang, when I lookedd this morning they had turds on there.  Will check that out.
I did not look at that section this morning but my son sure appreciates it!  He likes JH's.

Picked him up some $40 Uncle Lees on there too.
That's what the jam usually sells them for, no?
Yes but I missed them last time.
Not sure if I've had an Uncle Lee.
Distinctively wrapped in white paper with a black cardboard tube around it if that helps your failing memory, or at least the two boxes I have are.

They are an interesting $4 smoke but not a $10 smoke which is the full price.
All three of the new ones are wrapped like that, Uncle Lee, Johnny Tobacconaut and the new Chief Cool Arrow.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Labor Day evening dreading back to work lull my ass!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13