Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 14929 times)

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I have been picking up some those 4 cigar boxed JH samplers on the bid for $19.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

About time to select an afternoon smoke.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Storm moving in here.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
I was digging around and found this one but I have 2 boxes in the tubs, bought when CI was dumping them.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Did u know I am going to visit Dean this week?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

@TxDave, Holt's has your JH Lanceros on the labor day special.  http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-1.html
Wow, $49.99 now
For 12 ea no less. Welcome back, biebs.  Nice vaca?
Hey Mark, great weather, feel like I haven't worked in 2 weeks so very nice

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Had a couple or these lately, they age really well, very flavorful medium cigar

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Had a couple or these lately, they age really well, very flavorful medium cigar
Yep, solid medium smoke

Weren't they like $50/box or so with an extra % off coupon when CI was dumping them last year?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
I was digging around and found this one but I have 2 boxes in the tubs, bought when CI was dumping them.
I have a half box of coronas and a full box of lonsdales and I think they're still available on bid

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
I was digging around and found this one but I have 2 boxes in the tubs, bought when CI was dumping them.
I have a half box of coronas and a full box of lonsdales and I think they're still available on bid
I have a box of each. In the tub.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Did u know I am going to visit Dean this week?
I read it. At first I thought it was NJDave. I think you both will have lots of fun. I'm jealous.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

CyB corona lit, first one of these for me in a while
Haven't had one in a long while either. Sure I have a few buried.
Did u know I am going to visit Dean this week?
I read it. At first I thought it was NJDave. I think you both will have lots of fun. I'm jealous.
I am looking forward to it.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Visiting Dean lull.
Logged