Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 14880 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
9/5/2016 - Labor Day
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
Yeah, how about that.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
Yeah, how about that.
Defensive struggle.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
That's not fair. Wasn't half the Irish team arrested?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
How 'bout them Houston Cougars, did not need any overtime to kick the Sooners ass,

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning People's , Happy Labor Day!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

And besides Labor Day,

September 5 is … Be Late For Something Day

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

At the Sister Today:

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Disappointing Room 101 offer at the Cigar Fu:

Room 101 Connies your choice of Torpedos or Churchills $75/box.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
How 'bout them Houston Cougars, did not need any overtime to kick the Sooners ass,
A Labor Day GFY!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

good morning and Happy Labor Day. now go out and labor. I love Mondays. coffee and Short Story watching the sun come up.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

good morning and Happy Labor Day. now go out and labor. I love Mondays. coffee and Short Story watching the sun come up.
Morning Dean, FUK Laboring!

I do have to mow the back yard though. :(

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
How'bout them Longhorns?  2OT's over the Irish.  Oh, and a Labor Day Jam!
How 'bout them Houston Cougars, did not need any overtime to kick the Sooners ass,
A Labor Day GFY!
;D

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Cuddling Lull?