Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 14974 times)

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

@ Golf - you got a new schedule?

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

@ Golf - you got a new schedule?
Buh-zing!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
T-bones for dinner here.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
One of my favorite foods but been a long time since I had some cooked at home.  We buy fried chicken at the Randall's Deli and it is very good.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
Also an excellent choice.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
Also an excellent choice.
These are some of those fancy mail-order steaks my son sent me for my b-day. Hopefully my grilling technique isn't too rusty.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
Also an excellent choice.
These are some of those fancy mail-order steaks my son sent me for my b-day. Hopefully my grilling technique isn't too rusty.
Ooh la la!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Well you enabling bastiges made me go pick up some fried chicken for lunch.  Damn good too!

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.
After I get off work, I'll be cuddling up with a plate of fried chicken and pulled pork at the in-laws.
Two great foods there!
No doubt, looking forward to it.
Can't recall the last time I had homemade fried chicken.  Grilled steaks in the forecast for me.
Also an excellent choice.
These are some of those fancy mail-order steaks my son sent me for my b-day. Hopefully my grilling technique isn't too rusty.
Ooh la la!
Even more important hope your grill is not rusty.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Fried chicken makes me sleepy.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Well you enabling bastiges made me go pick up some fried chicken for lunch.  Damn good too!
Lol, glad I could help. Bout to go get some myself. Hazzuh!