Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 14953 times)

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Speaking of the kids, I think I'll go make some waffles.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I cannot believe the number of people complaining about not having power yet, or when are the Feds going to help them because they have no insurance! WTF people, you've lived here through multiple storms and hurricanes. have you ever heard of GENERATORS! and if you can't afford insurance - MOVE!
I do not want my tax dollars fixing your fucking house!
that's basically what I told them, and I still have all the teeth I started with.
😉

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

back to my running around.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Raquel Welch is 76..... :o
That's the only one that really caught my eye too. Sheesh.
Perhaps this will help.

What say you there fuzzy britches? Feel like talking?
Was that the poster over the hole?
Yes indeed, but a bit of trivia....movie/poster wasn't out until a year after when it supposedly appeared in the movie.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Raquel Welch is 76..... :o
That's the only one that really caught my eye too. Sheesh.
Perhaps this will help.

What say you there fuzzy britches? Feel like talking?
Was that the poster over the hole?
One of them.  The changing posters cleverly showed the progression of years he worked on his escape.
I loved that movie but can hardly remember any of it. Not one I think I can watch with the kids yet.
All they'll see are dinosaurs.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Mr. Mayor, Dave, Mr. RecoveryBean and Flip.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Raquel Welch is 76..... :o
That's the only one that really caught my eye too. Sheesh.
Perhaps this will help.

What say you there fuzzy britches? Feel like talking?
Was that the poster over the hole?
The last one, yeah.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I cannot believe the number of people complaining about not having power yet, or when are the Feds going to help them because they have no insurance! WTF people, you've lived here through multiple storms and hurricanes. have you ever heard of GENERATORS! and if you can't afford insurance - MOVE!
I do not want my tax dollars fixing your fucking house!
that's basically what I told them, and I still have all the teeth I started with.
😉
You should see all the great new houses my taxes built along the Jersey Shore since Sandy.  Was down in Beach Haven last month and the island never looked so good.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I cannot believe the number of people complaining about not having power yet, or when are the Feds going to help them because they have no insurance! WTF people, you've lived here through multiple storms and hurricanes. have you ever heard of GENERATORS! and if you can't afford insurance - MOVE!
I do not want my tax dollars fixing your fucking house!
that's basically what I told them, and I still have all the teeth I started with.
😉
You should see all the great new houses my taxes built along the Jersey Shore since Sandy.  Was down in Beach Haven last month and the island never looked so good.
Technically speaking your taxes were spent 30 years ago.  The feds are spending your grandchildren's' taxes at this point.  So even better.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Jam is moving faster than the banter now.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Morning Slackers Bean, Flip, Mayor and Golf nice to,see you up and getting around.  Hope you got your cuddling all done.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I cannot believe the number of people complaining about not having power yet, or when are the Feds going to help them because they have no insurance! WTF people, you've lived here through multiple storms and hurricanes. have you ever heard of GENERATORS! and if you can't afford insurance - MOVE!
I do not want my tax dollars fixing your fucking house!
that's basically what I told them, and I still have all the teeth I started with.
😉
You should see all the great new houses my taxes built along the Jersey Shore since Sandy.  Was down in Beach Haven last month and the island never looked so good.
Technically speaking your taxes were spent 30 years ago.  The feds are spending your grandchildren's' taxes at this point.  So even better.
Looks like Raz jacked Bean's account.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Got my Laboring done for the day.  Need to take my truck to the car wash but that might be a bit too much labor.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Got my Laboring done for the day.  Need to take my truck to the car wash but that might be a bit too much labor.
Some rain chances for later today, so might want to reconsider.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Got my Laboring done for the day.  Need to take my truck to the car wash but that might be a bit too much labor.
Some rain chances for later today, so might want to reconsider.
Sounds like a good enough reason not to do it  to me.