Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day  (Read 15002 times)

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

At the Page:

A big Deal is coming...
Please come back after some minutes and your Deal will show here.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

so TexDave. what would you like to do/see Thurday afternoon other than smoke cigars?
I will have limited time because I have to drive to Orlando.

Maybe a cigar and some lemon aide, a brief tour of the area sites and I will buy you dinner at the place of your choice then head to Orlando.
okay. there's a great philly cheese steak place in Crystal River just north of me that was on Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives, we could meet at then drive to my place to drop your car off before heading out for a 'tour'.
Fine with me but Make it easy on yourself.
they have a facebook notice about flood damage and may be closed for repairs. 'easy' is my middle name. a good chinese, or mexican, or seafood places close by too.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I guess Bean is in the fetal position in his Safe Room this morning.
You might be right.  Entertaining game to watch for sure.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

At the Page:

A big Deal is coming...
Please come back after some minutes and your Deal will show here.
A big deal has come...... Somewhere but not at the Page!

Small smorgasbord of mostly overpriced crap.

No trinkets today either.

Crap, it is also a 2-day deal.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

I guess Bean is in the fetal position in his Safe Room this morning.
You might be right.  Entertaining game to watch for sure.
It was a good game to watch, TX has come a long way and that Freshman Q'back looks like the real deal.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

so TexDave. what would you like to do/see Thurday afternoon other than smoke cigars?
I will have limited time because I have to drive to Orlando.

Maybe a cigar and some lemon aide, a brief tour of the area sites and I will buy you dinner at the place of your choice then head to Orlando.
okay. there's a great philly cheese steak place in Crystal River just north of me that was on Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives, we could meet at then drive to my place to drop your car off before heading out for a 'tour'.
Fine with me but Make it easy on yourself.
they have a facebook notice about flood damage and may be closed for repairs. 'easy' is my middle name. a good chinese, or mexican, or seafood places close by too.
I would be real good with seafood or your Philly Place if open.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

so TexDave. what would you like to do/see Thurday afternoon other than smoke cigars?
I will have limited time because I have to drive to Orlando.

Maybe a cigar and some lemon aide, a brief tour of the area sites and I will buy you dinner at the place of your choice then head to Orlando.
okay. there's a great philly cheese steak place in Crystal River just north of me that was on Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives, we could meet at then drive to my place to drop your car off before heading out for a 'tour'.
Fine with me but Make it easy on yourself.
they have a facebook notice about flood damage and may be closed for repairs. 'easy' is my middle name. a good chinese, or mexican, or seafood places close by too.
I would be real good with seafood or your Philly Place if open.
sounds like a plan.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Guess I will switch to the labor mode and get to work on the back yard.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

time to start my running around.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

time to start my running around.
Enjoy and don't over-labor.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

good morning and Happy Labor Day. now go out and labor. I love Mondays. coffee and Short Story watching the sun come up.
Yesterday i had a Snapple and a Gurkha legend 2001 Vintage - the reblend.
Wasn't too bad, with some humidor time on it, but I still prefer the original blend.
Oh and Good morning boys,  got a call to check stuff at work.  so I thought I'd long in since
this is where the bookmark lives.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

And besides Labor Day,

September 5 is … Be Late For Something Day
I've got that handled.

Good morning and happy Labor Day to all.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

Today in History

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy signed legislation making aircraft hijackings a federal crime.

In 1986, four hijackers who had seized a Pan Am jumbo jet on the ground in Karachi, Pakistan, opened fire when the lights inside the plane failed; a total of 20 people were killed before Pakistani commandos stormed the jetliner.

I wonder if it's a federal offense in Pakistan too.

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

And besides Labor Day,

September 5 is … Be Late For Something Day
I've got that handled.

Good morning and happy Labor Day to all.
but not for Cheese Pizza day! which it also is!
would have been my 35th wedding anniversary,
if the first warden, didn't fly the coop after 6 years.
Ok back to work,

Re: 9/5/2016 - Labor Day

time to start my running around.
Nope....just too easy.