BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2016, 09:52:21 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

As odd as it sounds, it is true. Although, I thought Dean got rid of that money pit for a dually?

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2016, 09:52:31 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
Morning Dean, assuming the storm does not land you in the Atlantic would you be available for a cigar  next Thursday afternoon?  (September 8)
yes.
no, I have a doctor appointment from 1-3. is that too late?
That should work out just fine, see my PM reply.
sounds good. replied.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2016, 09:52:57 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2016, 09:55:31 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

As odd as it sounds, it is true. Although, I thought Dean got rid of that money pit for a dually?
no dually.

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

TWSS
Good to have you filling in for AbsenteeBean today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

As odd as it sounds, it is true. Although, I thought Dean got rid of that money pit for a dually?
no dually.

Should still be more than enough to haul a camper.

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2016, 10:01:57 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »

We got one overloaded on da K2 outside the building going crazy, this should be interesting.

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2016, 10:04:17 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

As odd as it sounds, it is true. Although, I thought Dean got rid of that money pit for a dually?
no dually.
You ought to incorporate yourself as Dean's Home Repair, Masonry and Landscaping, get a couple of magnetic signs for the truck and you can write it off as a work expense.

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »

8:00 a.m. ET - TD 9 is moving a little Northwest and forward motion slowing down considerably which could well mean significant strengthening is possible.
Think Dean has it bad?  Not a good week to be vacationing in Hawaii!
Didn't even realize they got storms like that over there.
You know we're all about education here Tony.
That's why I come.

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2016, 10:05:30 AM »

Shame no one was around to keep Raz company last night.  Sounds like he had a good one for a Tuesday!
We need to attract more west coasters.
Or more participants period!
Now there is an idea!
Tony needs to up his advertising budget, apparently.
It's on the business plan.

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2016, 10:06:39 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?

What, Chevys? LOL Sometimes, but let's not confuse AWD with 4WD.  ;)

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2016, 10:07:49 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?
Pickup Trucks are 4 WD not AWD!   Sheesh, you need to turn in your cowboy boots.

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2016, 10:08:39 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?

What, Chevys? LOL Sometimes, but let's not confuse AWD with 4WD.  ;)
We crossed but will not hurt to reinforce the message to him.   ;)