« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2016, 11:44:47 AM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
There have been at least 3 splits in there along the way.

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2016, 11:45:43 AM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.
sorry guys, been busy with this screen room. the local Code Enforcement Officer showed up Friday and started some shit (the lady's brother who hates me) and I called the cops and filed a harrassment charges against him which resulted in a stop work order until the county codes officer came down. the mayor had to get me to drop charges if he stayed away. I said no, let the judge decide next week. now I am painting the walls before the rains come. all stocked up for storm.

The ex-lady's brother is the code enforcement officer... OMFG!  There's always a good twist somehow.  :o

Happy painting, Deano
I had to re-read it a couple of times, thought that at first, but I don't think so.  The lady's brother hates Dean, but together they called the cops and filed charges against the CEO.  That's the way I got it.  He didn't say what relation the CEO is to the Mayor....which may be interesting....
Code Enforcement appointed by the mayor. remember, I'm living in a backwoods good old boy cracker town.....and I'm referred to as a New York Piece Of Shit to quote the code enforcement officer. we got that on record.
It might help if you didn't call them "crackers".  Just sayin'.
But they may respond favorably to "grit" or "Jethro".  Give it a try.

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2016, 11:45:47 AM »

G'mornin' Steve, Raz and CB.
Morning TD. And morning to CockInMouthLTG.
People were just dying to make the comment.  You get the prize for pulling the trigger.
If there's a prize for that quip, I don't want it.

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:03 AM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
There have been at least 3 splits in there along the way.
Yeah, he left a lot out of that narrative.  Even Cliff Notes wouldn't touch this story.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:11 AM »

[...]

he's the one that showed up drunk pounding on my trailer wanting to fight when we first started going out. he's a pompous arragant ass who likes to throw his weight around. county codes is happy with my work and gave him a tongue lashing about what he was trying to prove.
I promised the lady that I would do the screen room, pool and deck before we split. so now we are just friends with benefits, and I work when the redhead doesn't need me.
I thought I knew...but now I'm not sure....again.
Sounds like book two of the Adventures of Dean is about to wrap up, soon to begin book three in the series.

Trilogies are the way to go, it seems... Followed by the prequel.

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:52 AM »

by the way. my attorney representing me is a retired DA for the State of Florida.
Definitely good to have a lawyer when you're in the middle of this kind of mess.

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »

[...]

Or prequel trilogies...followed by.....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2016, 11:49:21 AM »

[...]

Just think of the craziest possible scenario, and that's probably the correct story line.

Poor Dean just wants to lay some wood... and build some stuff.  ;D

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2016, 11:51:40 AM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »

[...]

Bubba or Fatback will get a head in the crowd to turn... but those are usually their real nicknames.  :P

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2016, 11:59:19 AM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
The part about the government building her a house while she buys a brand new car is also confusing, but I can feel a TxDave migraine coming on so will stop now.

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2016, 11:59:25 AM »

by the way. my attorney representing me is a retired DA for the State of Florida.
Definitely good to have a lawyer when you're in the middle of this kind of mess.
Especially one that is her brother's cousin.

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
I hear South Carolina is nice, maybe you should try to find a nice old lady there.

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2016, 12:05:05 PM »

[...]

Ha, FormerlyNJDave would make a good wing man.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2016, 12:10:13 PM »

[...]

... And TxDaves son could draw up a pre-relationship contract with specifics on "gazebos for sex" exchange rates.