Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 07:46:08 AM »

Cigar Banter has a Morning Joe today.
I'd vote for her if that were a real photo.
Figures.
Have you seen the alternative?

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 07:47:14 AM »

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
I like it

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2016, 07:47:51 AM »

Cigar Banter has a Morning Joe today.
I'd vote for her if that were a real photo.
Figures.

Have you seen the alternative?
Yep, and I will take that alternative any day.  OR for that matter any other alternative - ABC

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2016, 07:48:46 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
I like it
I will save this until you start college paying tuition for your kids!

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016, 07:49:34 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 07:49:58 AM »

147

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2016, 07:50:12 AM »

Cigar Banter has a Morning Joe today.
I'd vote for her if that were a real photo.
Figures.

Have you seen the alternative?
Yep, and I will take that alternative any day.  OR for that matter any other alternative - ABC
+1

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2016, 07:52:56 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Nice, I have quite the order shipping today.  Had to make the shipping cost worthwhile.  Most of mine were not BeanO's but very good deals for LFD and Warped brands which are hard to find.  I did get that 5'r of Centurion Robustos for $11 though.

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2016, 07:57:36 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
What's the point they're trying to make?  Other than the obvious "we're idiots", of course.

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2016, 07:58:28 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Indeed.

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2016, 08:00:37 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Nice, I have quite the order shipping today.  Had to make the shipping cost worthwhile.  Most of mine were not BeanO's but very good deals for LFD and Warped brands which are hard to find.  I did get that 5'r of Centurion Robustos for $11 though.
Having the Warped in the mix would make a cheapo deal analysis problematic.  Outstanding on the El Cents, though.

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2016, 08:01:45 AM »

Cigar Banter has a Morning Joe today.
I'd vote for her if that were a real photo.
Figures.

Have you seen the alternative?
Yep, and I will take that alternative any day.  OR for that matter any other alternative - ABC
What an amazing country we live in.

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
What's the point they're trying to make?  Other than the obvious "we're idiots", of course.
Pretty much sums it up.  Interesting, yesterday afternoon they had a news guy on campus asking them what campus carry mean, what open carry meant and what was the difference.  Correct answers to all = 0  Not a single one could answer any of the 3 questions correctly and several just said I have no idea.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 08:02:10 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16