CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: 8/24/2016  (Read 17105 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/24/2016
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
What's the point they're trying to make?  Other than the obvious "we're idiots", of course.
Pretty much sums it up.  Interesting, yesterday afternoon they had a news guy on campus asking them what campus carry mean, what open carry meant and what was the difference.  Correct answers to all = 0  Not a single one could answer any of the 3 questions correctly and several just said I have no idea.
But by golly they're pretty upset about it nevertheless!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2016, 08:03:35 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Nice, I have quite the order shipping today.  Had to make the shipping cost worthwhile.  Most of mine were not BeanO's but very good deals for LFD and Warped brands which are hard to find.  I did get that 5'r of Centurion Robustos for $11 though.
I also had a shipment delivered yesterday. Never opened it so I don't know what's in it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2016, 08:05:36 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Nice, I have quite the order shipping today.  Had to make the shipping cost worthwhile.  Most of mine were not BeanO's but very good deals for LFD and Warped brands which are hard to find.  I did get that 5'r of Centurion Robustos for $11 though.
Having the Warped in the mix would make a cheapo deal analysis problematic.  Outstanding on the El Cents, though.
Well I bought a box of La Hacienda Robustos (25 cigars) for $120 and I don't think you will beat that anywhere.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2016, 08:07:16 AM »

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

What's the point they're trying to make?  Other than the obvious "we're idiots", of course.
Pretty much sums it up.  Interesting, yesterday afternoon they had a news guy on campus asking them what campus carry mean, what open carry meant and what was the difference.  Correct answers to all = 0  Not a single one could answer any of the 3 questions correctly and several just said I have no idea.
One female not appearing to be of American decent said she had now idea but it was about guns so she was protesting.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2016, 08:08:21 AM »

I believe the comparison is between needing to walk around carrying a gun to having to carry a huge dick with you. The implication should be obvious.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 08:11:47 AM »

I believe the comparison is between needing to walk around carrying a gun to having to carry a huge dick with you. The implication should be obvious.
Obviously, You should be down there now marching around with your dildo.

Threebean

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2016, 08:12:25 AM »

One female not appearing to be of American decent said she had now idea but it was about guns so she was protesting.
They should have handed out Gun Free Zone t-shirts and backpack stickers for them to wear while walking around campus at night. 

Threebean

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2016, 08:14:26 AM »

Still not getting it.  What does the size of ones dick have to do with self defense?   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2016, 08:15:43 AM »

They should have handed out Gun Free Zone t-shirts and backpack stickers for them to wear while walking around campus at night.
They could even put the picture on them of that girl that was raped and stabbed to death by a vagrant  on campus a couple of months ago.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2016, 08:16:07 AM »

Still not getting it.  What does the size of ones dick have to do with self defense?
It is in Hillary's talking points.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2016, 08:21:03 AM »

Ok, so it's not obvious to everyone then. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2016, 08:21:18 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2016, 08:22:54 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day!!!
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee going.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2016, 08:31:37 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2016, 08:32:51 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16