CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 8/18/2016  (Read 15186 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/18/2016
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2016, 11:42:26 AM »

Morning Flip

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »

Think I will see if I can get in a little walk before it rains again.
Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5" tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o
Guess we know were TexDave is going to be spending the rest of his mornings before retirement.  Did she smile at you?
She smiled and talked to me all the while I was slobbering.  my eyes were about rack high too!

She was dressed in a tight fitting skirt and blouse looking like the TWA Stewardesses of the 1960's, some kind of sexy.  Sorry to the youngsters that do not know what those looked like but they were hot then and would still be hot now.
Are you saying the stewardesses or the outfits...
 A pert 20 year old in 1960 would be 76 years old now...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2016, 11:51:28 AM »

The story has become all too familiar: The former child star who struggles to keep hold of their money, and ends up bankrupt decades later. But Eve Plumb, of “Brady Bunch” fame, is an exception, having made a savvy property investment at the age of just 11.

The 58-year-old actress and painter, who played Jan Brady in classic 1970s U.S. TV show “The Brady Bunch,” bought her Malibu home 47 years ago for just $55,000 with the help of her parents, and has now just sold it for $3.9 million, according to the listing agent Deasy/Penner.
as they say in real estate; "Location, location, location!"  same bungalow might be worth less in Detroit now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »

Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5" tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o
Guess we know were TexDave is going to be spending the rest of his mornings before retirement.  Did she smile at you?
She smiled and talked to me all the while I was slobbering.  my eyes were about rack high too!

She was dressed in a tight fitting skirt and blouse looking like the TWA Stewardesses of the 1960's, some kind of sexy.  Sorry to the youngsters that do not know what those looked like but they were hot then and would still be hot now.
Dean'o Approved!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2016, 12:12:36 PM »

...and living near Dean in Florida.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2016, 12:13:33 PM »

Dean'o Approved!
We all think so alike!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2016, 12:15:09 PM »

I just came across this,
Thought Tony might need it.  8)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2016, 12:15:53 PM »

Damn, trying to watch a fishing video and the bastige on the other side of my wall is on a conference call talking so loud I can't here the video using my headphones.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2016, 12:16:36 PM »

Dean'o Approved!
We all think so alike!
Rather frightening to think about!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2016, 12:18:23 PM »

Dean'o Approved!
We all think so alike!
Well of course I knew Dean would think them doable,
as long as it has a pulse, that reminds me of a famous quotation:
"I am not a homosexual necrophiliac!", he said in dead Ernest.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »

Damn, trying to watch a fishing video and the bastige on the other side of my wall is on a conference call talking so loud I can't here the video using my headphones.
what are you going to do.... I'd get after market speakers,
with a powered subwoofer, for you computer, fix his wagon...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2016, 12:24:20 PM »

@Flip.....did you see the link to Halfwheel and all the new Gurkha's coming out?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2016, 12:27:41 PM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
You'd have to love little boys to become a priest.

sfish

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2016, 12:31:41 PM »

@NJDave, I remember you posting a "meh" review of the new Murcialago. Are they a good cigar if you ignore what we want them to be?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2016, 12:35:47 PM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
You'd have to love little boys to become a priest.
That's why I'm not Catholic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12