« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2016, 12:37:34 PM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
You'd have to love little boys to become a priest.
That's why I'm not Catholic.
Because you don't like little boys, or because you're worried about priests loving you?

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2016, 12:38:01 PM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
You'd have to love little boys to become a priest.
That's why I'm not Catholic.
Because you don't like little boys, or because you're worried about priests loving you?
Yes.

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2016, 12:43:36 PM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
You'd have to love little boys to become a priest.
That's why I'm not Catholic.
Because you don't like little boys, or because you're worried about priests loving you?
Yes.
+1 and I am a Catholic.

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2016, 12:53:22 PM »

@Flip.....did you see the link to Halfwheel and all the new Gurkha's coming out?
read that earlier this week, some have been around for a while...

« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2016, 12:58:03 PM »

@NJDave, I remember you posting a "meh" review of the new Murcialago. Are they a good cigar if you ignore what we want them to be?
Been a while, but to me they were generic Espinosa cigars.  The only Espinosa cigar (post EO) I really care for is the Laranja.

« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2016, 01:29:44 PM »

One more for the road... Found this photo on the same site. Lovely couple announced their engagement at a local hibaci place. Their initials are unfortunate:

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2016, 01:39:40 PM »

One more for the road... Found this photo on the same site. Lovely couple announced their engagement at a local hibaci place. Their initials are unfortunate:

She kissed on it, the third input is officially in play

« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »

One more for the road... Found this photo on the same site. Lovely couple announced their engagement at a local hibaci place. Their initials are unfortunate:

Outstanding.

« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2016, 02:00:52 PM »

This is the No. 1 college in America for Olympic medals

Stanford athletes (incoming, current and former) have won 18 Olympic medals in Rio as of Thursday morning, the most of any American university and more medals than most of the 200 member nations competing at the Games, according to the NCAA. If Stanford were a country, it’d currently be ranked No. 10 in the total medal count.

The second and third institutions on the list are also California schools. Just behind Stanford with 16 medals is Bay Area neighbor and longtime football rival, the University of California, Berkeley. And in at No. 3 is the University of Southern California.

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2016, 02:09:34 PM »

One more for the road... Found this photo on the same site. Lovely couple announced their engagement at a local hibaci place. Their initials are unfortunate:

Maybe not....shouldn't jump to conclusions Tony....just because it isn't in your repertoire.

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »

One more for the road... Found this photo on the same site. Lovely couple announced their engagement at a local hibaci place. Their initials are unfortunate:

Maybe not....shouldn't jump to conclusions Tony....just because it isn't in your repertoire.
Who says? After all, he IS Catholic.