« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2016, 12:11:10 PM »

Salad.go Lull?

« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2016, 12:20:20 PM »

hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
actually I am looking to move. got a couple realtors showing me a few homes for rent next week. time I got out of the park and into a place of my own.
Life in the trailer park too wild and crazy for you Dean?  Can you spell privacy?
Is there a guesthouse on the redhead's estate?

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2016, 12:22:27 PM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Was that a racist remark towards Rajogopal?
Edit: That's really his name, by the way.
Well, as I didn't know his name or his race, and there is nothing inherently racist about sandals.....NOPE!
....regardless of whether I could have made an educated guess.

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2016, 12:23:59 PM »

ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.

« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2016, 12:26:12 PM »

No lull here.
Like Michael Phelps, I gotta just keep the focus and keep on swimming.

« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2016, 12:31:49 PM »

ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?

« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »

ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?
It depends, did his old bookmark redirect him to the current site?

« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »

Subway turkey & spinach on honey oat for lunch.  Wish I could say Yum but I am not quite there yet.

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2016, 12:41:02 PM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Well, James Bond hated shoelaces, too.

« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2016, 12:43:41 PM »

ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?
It depends, did his old bookmark redirect him to the current site?

I'm certain it did. And now his browser has been permanently redirected (HTTP 301) to that great big broadcast studio in the sky. May he rest in peace.

« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10

« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2016, 12:56:49 PM »

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
If you have no assets, you'll fit right in to Greece.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2016, 01:03:58 PM »

Afternoon, Humpers

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2016, 01:08:32 PM »

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
If you have no assets, you'll fit right in to Greece.
Sure, why not retire to someplace where you don't know the language, customs, currency and are a great distance from any family making visits near impossible (OK, not always a bad thing).

« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2016, 01:10:57 PM »

Greetings Steve.  Did you hear about ESPN.go.com changing to ESPN.com?