Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2016, 01:56:25 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!

You seem to be missing a day, Golf. Did you start a new schedule?
Steve's on fire!  ;)

« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2016, 02:02:11 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
WTF happened to Thursday?

Oh, I know - you don't plan on finishing everything on date night so got to carryover.

« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2016, 02:07:55 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2016, 02:08:11 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)

« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2016, 02:09:45 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2016, 02:15:16 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2016, 02:16:36 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2016, 02:19:27 PM »

Sheesh, I am ready to go home!  Might cut out a little early but not this early.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2016, 02:19:36 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?

I'm not sure , but it feels like the RH went down 10% when he opened the door.

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2016, 02:21:31 PM »

Extra nice here today - Temperature 102 with a feels like 116

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2016, 02:22:18 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?

I'm not sure , but it feels like the RH went down 10% when he opened the door.
I felt it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2016, 02:23:35 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.

LALTS... not before giving her 2 minutes of hell first!

And he's not going to be able to smoke one after either... He's gonna have to cuddle.

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2016, 02:30:48 PM »

Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.

LALTS... not before giving her 2 inches for 2 minutes of hell first!

And he's not going to be able to smoke one after either... He's gonna have to cuddle.
Added a little more detail for you.

LMFAO, don't forget the cuddle time.  At least at his age maybe.

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2016, 02:38:55 PM »

Obama Forgives 107 Gun Felons Amid Calls for Stricter Gun Control

President Barack Obama has forgiven 107 federal inmates who were convicted of gun crimes during his administration while at the same time pushing for stricter gun controls, according to a story in The Washington Times
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2016
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »

Obama Forgives 107 Gun Felons Amid Calls for Stricter Gun Control

President Barack Obama has forgiven 107 federal inmates who were convicted of gun crimes during his administration while at the same time pushing for stricter gun controls, according to a story in The Washington Times

This must be more about our overflowing prisons. There was an article just the other day saying he let a bunch of "lifers" out early too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16