« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2016, 10:52:43 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good, except for I do like the buckwheat pancakes) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
good morning boys, like me the IHOP lingonberry swedish crepes.  and I get to order from the old timers menu too!

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!

« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
what has ten legs and 47 teeth? _ the wait staff at Waffle House.

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2016, 10:55:31 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2016, 10:57:07 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2016, 11:03:55 AM »

Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
GFY.com
No, that was the old web address.... ::)  They've moved to .go!

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2016, 11:06:10 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Did you throw in a GFY for him too?

« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2016, 11:32:49 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Send him a participation ribbon after his next meeting, too.

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »

hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
actually I am looking to move. got a couple realtors showing me a few homes for rent next week. time I got out of the park and into a place of my own.
Life in the trailer park too wild and crazy for you Dean?  Can you spell privacy?

« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »

Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
GFY.com
No, that was the old web address.... ::)  They've moved to .go!
As in GFY!

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2016, 11:41:00 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Edit to suit himself.  You did tell him to knock himself out didn't you?

« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2016, 11:47:38 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
No joke.

« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2016, 11:49:04 AM »

Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Was that a racist remark towards Rajogopal?
Edit: That's really his name, by the way.

« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2016, 11:52:27 AM »

Holt's DD sux today.