CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 8/5/2016  (Read 14965 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2016, 11:33:25 AM »

Time to drop the car off then get some lunch.  Later folks

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2016, 11:36:26 AM »

Good morning gents...  I'm just browsing the CigarPage which seems to have allot of nice selections.
Morning BD.  Lots to choose from.
Now to be good and try to not buy anything.
And what's that going to get you?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »

My neighbors brother (around 54 years old), came to stay with them.  He came in the spring and has been there ever since. My wife smokes cigarettes, so when she goes out side they both seemed to have started a smoking club.  A few times a day, I always find her out there having a cigarette with him.  Finally I told her, "You don't now that guy. He's bumming cigarettes off of you, he says he's a contractor and can work on houses, and before you know it, he'll be over here all the time."  She's like, "Yeal I know, but he's really a nice guy, and he is our neighbors brother...!"  I'm like, "Well, I know I need to make myself a little clearer since we have a slight communication problem. So let's see if I can say this where your can understand what I'm saying... Stay the fuck away from him until I can get some sort of vibe on him.  You now, contractors normally don't live on their brothers couch and bum cigarettes."

Wednesday my wife looks out the window and says, "Hey, the police are parked in front of our house..."  Fifteen minutes goes by and the officer is still sitting in his SUV.  Thirty minutes, still sitting.  One hour, still sitting.  Finally after one and a half hours he leaves.  Mmmm, that's sort of odd...?

Well, it appears that my wife's new smoking buddy last night, grabbed my neighbors dog under one arm, grabbed a shotgun in the other and took off running down the alley.  I guess my neighbor called the police.  The police chased him, and found the gun in some bushes, and he dropped the dog at one point and the dog came home.  The police took him to a sike ward.  Last I heard he escaped the hospital, and also has other warrants out on him.

I told my wife, "If you see him out there tonight while your smoking cigarettes, scream real loud, so I can lock the door...!  She's like, "You'd lock me out there..?"  Well, he is your friend, not mine.... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2016, 11:46:17 AM »

Good morning gents...  I'm just browsing the CigarPage which seems to have allot of nice selections.
I knew it was a mistake to get on here this morning.  Now I'll end up with a large baggy with a humidifier and allot of cigars in it... :)   Actually, I received an e-mail from Holt's for 20 Perdomo's for $60, that I'm doing my best in not buying..!
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS080516&utm_content=FS080516

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2016, 12:00:35 PM »

I knew it was a mistake to get on here this morning.  Now I'll end up with a large baggy with a humidifier and allot of cigars in it... :)   Actually, I received an e-mail from Holt's for 20 Perdomo's for $60, that I'm doing my best in not buying..!
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS080516&utm_content=FS080516
Resistance is futile.
Besides, if you get more cigars, you might be able to get a smoking buddy as well.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2016, 12:08:47 PM »

My neighbors brother (around 54 years old), came to stay with them.  He came in the spring and has been there ever since. My wife smokes cigarettes, so when she goes out side they both seemed to have started a smoking club.  A few times a day, I always find her out there having a cigarette with him.  Finally I told her, "You don't now that guy. He's bumming cigarettes off of you, he says he's a contractor and can work on houses, and before you know it, he'll be over here all the time."  She's like, "Yeal I know, but he's really a nice guy, and he is our neighbors brother...!"  I'm like, "Well, I know I need to make myself a little clearer since we have a slight communication problem. So let's see if I can say this where your can understand what I'm saying... Stay the fuck away from him until I can get some sort of vibe on him.  You now, contractors normally don't live on their brothers couch and bum cigarettes."

Wednesday my wife looks out the window and says, "Hey, the police are parked in front of our house..."  Fifteen minutes goes by and the officer is still sitting in his SUV.  Thirty minutes, still sitting.  One hour, still sitting.  Finally after one and a half hours he leaves.  Mmmm, that's sort of odd...?

Well, it appears that my wife's new smoking buddy last night, grabbed my neighbors dog under one arm, grabbed a shotgun in the other and took off running down the alley.  I guess my neighbor called the police.  The police chased him, and found the gun in some bushes, and he dropped the dog at one point and the dog came home.  The police took him to a sike ward.  Last I heard he escaped the hospital, and also has other warrants out on him.

I told my wife, "If you see him out there tonight while your smoking cigarettes, scream real loud, so I can lock the door...!  She's like, "You'd lock me out there..?"  Well, he is your friend, not mine.... :)
hook him up with your deadbeat brother in law.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2016, 12:12:05 PM »

hook him up with your deadbeat brother in law.
That sounds like a good idea.  My wife is over there now making a grocery run for him.  She said, "I want to retire, and not be tied down going over there every Friday...!"  I said, "Your 62 years old and you keep forgetting about your memory loss..!"  It's time to play the I'm an old person card...!  :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2016, 12:39:16 PM »

DOW is UP 165 points, Happy Friday!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2016, 12:41:26 PM »

Afternoon, Folks

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2016, 12:45:38 PM »

I'm going to take a break and watch a little Utube.  After I get enough of Marshal Law, Everyone at the DNC Loves Hillary, Let's give more free tax payers money to Iran, Did the World Trade Center really fall down, How did Flight 93 disappear into a hole in the ground, Was the Patriot Act modeled after the KGB's version from Russia and now I now why the 5 WalMart closings now look like they were converted into gulags, and on and on.  As soon as I'm brave enough to come out from under my bed, I'll post some more about cigars... :)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
Ack-ak-ackack-ack-ack-ack-ackack-ackack…

Dave sounds like the alien from Mars Attacks? Not good.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2016, 12:49:29 PM »

I'm going to take a break and watch a little Utube.  After I get enough of Marshal Law, Everyone at the DNC Loves Hillary, Let's give more free tax payers money to Iran, Did the World Trade Center really fall down, How did Flight 93 disappear into a hole in the ground, Was the Patriot Act modeled after the KGB's version from Russia and now I now why the 5 WalMart closings now look like they were converted into gulags, and on and on.  As soon as I'm brave enough to come out from under my bed, I'll post some more about cigars... :)

Don't forget to put on your foil hat, Dad.  ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »

Don't forget to put on your foil hat, Dad.  ;)
Thanks man.... Note to self: buy space blankets with ventilation fans for smoking cigars in...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2016, 12:57:04 PM »

Sounds like sticking with cigars is the safer bet.  Maybe compromise and watch Robusto Cigar Babe or (Smoking hot)Cigar Chick

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2016, 12:57:57 PM »

$60/box PC's still available at the Fu.  Chit, I bought another box for fishing cigars at that damn price.

Must have changed at some point. Obsidian White Noise over there now...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12