CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 8/5/2016  (Read 14868 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2016, 05:35:03 PM »

I'm going to take a break and watch a little Utube.  After I get enough of Marshal Law, Everyone at the DNC Loves Hillary, Let's give more free tax payers money to Iran, Did the World Trade Center really fall down, How did Flight 93 disappear into a hole in the ground, Was the Patriot Act modeled after the KGB's version from Russia and now I now why the 5 WalMart closings now look like they were converted into gulags, and on and on.  As soon as I'm brave enough to come out from under my bed, I'll post some more about cigars... :)

Don't forget to put on your foil hat, Dad.  ;)
I should have put that foil hat on as you suggested....!  Here's the call I got this afternoon.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »

See ya later, I'm going back underneath my bed...!!!!!!!! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2016, 05:50:52 PM »

I'm going to take a break and watch a little Utube.  After I get enough of Marshal Law, Everyone at the DNC Loves Hillary, Let's give more free tax payers money to Iran, Did the World Trade Center really fall down, How did Flight 93 disappear into a hole in the ground, Was the Patriot Act modeled after the KGB's version from Russia and now I now why the 5 WalMart closings now look like they were converted into gulags, and on and on.  As soon as I'm brave enough to come out from under my bed, I'll post some more about cigars... :)

I should have put that foil hat on as you suggested....!  Here's the call I got this afternoon.
LMAO

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2016, 07:25:50 PM »

[/

BD don't respond to that call it is a scam, The government will not call or send email ,they will send registered mail

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2016, 07:52:59 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

People and those resembling people are so Fuk'n stupid it is sickening.
Have that here as well this weekend. That's how I spent my time after leaving work, went out to get one of the kids a bookbag, then new school shoes for all, since they wear uniforms. Then cleaning the house a bit for the oldest's 10th birthday party Sunday. Evening, all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2016, 08:03:40 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

Have that here as well this weekend. That's how I spent my time after leaving work, went out to get one of the kids a bookbag, then new school shoes for all, since they wear uniforms. Then cleaning the house a bit for the oldest's 10th birthday party Sunday. Evening, all.

Hola Mr. Golf. Did the 10 year old ask for a cigar for her birthday?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2016, 08:34:52 PM »

Mother Golf making a rare evening visit :o

How is the sore throat?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2016, 08:36:10 PM »

Evening Shortstack, we have been wondering about you. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2016, 08:39:32 PM »

Not just lately...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »

Hola Mr. Golf. Did the 10 year old ask for a cigar for her birthday?
Not yet, but we'll get there. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2016, 08:43:25 PM »

Mother Golf making a rare evening visit :o

How is the sore throat?
Getting there, still not great. Nothing else wrong, just voice going. Strangest thing.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2016, 08:47:04 PM »

Not just lately...
//When you young fellas reach my age You will have already done about every thing on your bucket list,So you just  sit back and watch other folks going where you have already been and  just smile as they enjoy

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2016, 08:51:00 PM »

Not just lately...
//When you young fellas reach my age You will have already done about every thing on your bucket list,So you just  sit back and watch other folks going where you have already been and  just smile as they enjoy
Good Theory there.

I am going to be in the Inlet the week of Sept 12 if you might be around any that week.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2016, 09:03:27 PM »

Not just lately...
Good Theory there.

I am going to be in the Inlet the week of Sept 12 if you might be around any that week.
//We may be going back to Charlotte that week end for the Panther's home opener, I will let You know,Would enjoy meeting

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2016, 09:08:00 PM »

Not just lately...
Good Theory there.

//We may be going back to Charlotte that week end for the Panther's home opener, I will let You know,Would enjoy meeting
Sounds good, hope we can meet up.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]