Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2016, 07:06:28 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2016, 07:14:26 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 07:15:12 AM »

Time for another coffee, Perla del Mar cigar and page 2!

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 07:15:17 AM »

"Marcia Brady" is 60....sheesh!
She was hot back in the day...now entering Dean's wheel house

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 07:16:48 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.
6 cortisone injections, man I bet she has given up camping and maybe you for good!

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 07:17:13 AM »

"Marcia Brady" is 60....sheesh!
She was hot back in the day...now entering Dean's wheel house
Give her another 5-10 years, then she'll be perfect.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 07:17:40 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Are there any golfers still going?  Can we field a team....even though it's not team play....?

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Are there any golfers still going?  Can we field a team....even though it's not team play....?
They've got all their golfers, had to go pretty far down the list for some countries, though.  ;D

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 07:22:21 AM »

"Marcia Brady" is 60....sheesh!
She was hot back in the day...now entering Dean's wheel house
Give her another 5-10 years, then she'll be perfect.
yeah, about that. 😉

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 07:24:10 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.
6 cortisone injections, man I bet she has given up camping and maybe you for good!
she felt mighty frisky this morning but had to turn her down. don't want to do any more damage before she heals up. 😂

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2016, 07:37:03 AM »

TravellinTexDave is sleeping in after a long day of travel.
Or stumbling around the Detroit airport trying to get to his departure gate.

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 07:40:15 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.
6 cortisone injections, man I bet she has given up camping and maybe you for good!
Makes me squirm just thinking about it.  One's more than I care for.

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2016, 07:49:30 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.
6 cortisone injections, man I bet she has given up camping and maybe you for good!
she felt mighty frisky this morning but had to turn her down. don't want to do any more damage before she heals up. 😂
TWDS

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2016, 07:54:48 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2016, 07:58:35 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
Ack-ak-ackack-ack-ack-ack-ackack-ackack…

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12