Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 08:02:03 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
More cigars!....or whiskey......or both!

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2016, 08:05:22 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
More cigars!....or whiskey......or both!
Gargle with a mix of warm whiskey, honey and lemon then swallow.

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 08:06:31 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
More cigars!....or whiskey......or both!
Amen to that. It's especially annoying when you have to work on the phone. Need more rum, stat!

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2016, 08:06:41 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
More cigars!....or whiskey......or both!
Gargle with a mix of warm whiskey, honey and lemon then swallow.
Oh, mix and repeat until you don't give a shit.

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2016, 08:11:32 AM »

TravellinTexDave is sleeping in after a long day of travel.
Yes he was, got home at 12:30 little over an hour late.

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2016, 08:14:00 AM »

good morning guys. been busy. my daughter has some health problems, my ex sister in law passed away, my grandson called needing to talk and the lady had 6 cortisone injections in her right hip yesterday afternoon.
Short Story and coffee before I borrow a mower and clean up my yard.
Rough times there Dean, but if my bitch of an ex sister in law moved on I would be celebrating.

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2016, 08:19:10 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Sad for the athletes that have worked so hard to get there and I wish them the very best but they are in a shithole and there are a lot of serious things totally out of their control  to go wrong.

And you left out people that can't even buy groceries or toilet paper because there are none on the shelves

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:20 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Sad for the athletes that have worked so hard to get there and I wish them the very best but they are in a shithole and there are a lot of serious things totally out of their control  to go wrong.

And you left out people that can't even buy groceries or toilet paper because there are none on the shelves
Seems like this happens every time the Olympics are held. Not sure why places compete to hold them anymore.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:31 AM »

"Marcia Brady" is 60....sheesh!
She was hot back in the day...now entering Dean's wheel house
I would say approaching not entering, at least 5+ years before mature enough for Dean.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2016, 08:23:13 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Sad for the athletes that have worked so hard to get there and I wish them the very best but they are in a shithole and there are a lot of serious things totally out of their control  to go wrong.

And you left out people that can't even buy groceries or toilet paper because there are none on the shelves
Seems like this happens every time the Olympics are held. Not sure why places compete to hold them anymore.
Location selection is corrupt as hell.  But that place probably reaves a new low, even though it was not quite so bad back when it was selected.

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »

In spite of sewage, poor construction, corrupt government and crime, the Olympics starts today and will remain a great spectacle.  Safety and good graces to all the athletes.
You forgot giant rodents on the golf course
Are there any golfers still going?  Can we field a team....even though it's not team play....?
Yes but not a top tier team.

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2016, 08:26:35 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
Isn't talking a major part of your job?

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2016, 08:27:45 AM »

Giveaway day for Nica Rustica 5 paks and 10 paks at Famous.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2016, 08:30:21 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
Isn't talking a major part of your job?
Lol, yes, it is, which is why this is so irritating. Was hoping it would get better as the day went on, but that's not really happening. Might be heading for the door by lunch time.

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »

Throat has been sore the last few days, and yesterday, my voice was starting to get a little strained sounding. Today, I can barely talk and it's cracking like I'm a teenager again. Fun times!
More cigars!....or whiskey......or both!
Amen to that. It's especially annoying when you have to work on the phone. Need more rum, stat!
Yeah but that is one of a few syndromes that cigars sure would not help.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12