Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - Deal?

http://cigarplace.biz/room-101-san-andres-213.html

That is a corona, if you didn't already research. 5.5x44, I believe. Good stick, imo... just another discontinued line.

You could use the Reddit10 code and at least reclaim your shipping cost.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.

Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2016, 03:40:25 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

People and those resembling people are so Fuk'n stupid it is sickening.

You'd think they were just giving stuff away. What's the tax rate there?
About 8-8.5% depending on the school,district and fire district.

That's not as bad as I would have thought for a no income tax state. Ours is 6%, with some reductions for "necessities" like food and clothing. Not your high dollar designer stuff, mind you.
We have some food & drug exemptions
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.

Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...

Although, I thought he recently said he didn't care for "small" seegars.  ;)

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2016, 03:42:17 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - Deal?

http://cigarplace.biz/room-101-san-andres-213.html

That is a corona, if you didn't already research. 5.5x44, I believe. Good stick, imo... just another discontinued line.

You could use the Reddit10 code and at least reclaim your shipping cost.
Another discontinued one I believe

http://cigarplace.biz/room-101-serie-hn-213.html

Good idea on the Reddit, forgot about that, thanks.

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2016, 03:42:51 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.

Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...

Although, I thought he recently said he didn't care for "small" seegars.  ;)
Not at all what I said.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2016, 03:43:37 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

People and those resembling people are so Fuk'n stupid it is sickening.

You'd think they were just giving stuff away. What's the tax rate there?

About 8-8.5% depending on the school,district and fire district.

Those schools are a killer on my bill. If I make it to 65, I will finally be exempt. Sheesh.

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2016, 03:44:30 PM »

What a deal, SBC has 30% off ILLUSIONE Cigars. 30% off the over priced base price, bringing it back to a basic non-deal.

Afternoon, OyDave. What's the breakdown for S___ B___ Cigars? Can I buy a vowel?
Small Batch Cigars:  http://www.smallbatchcigar.com/

Thanks, Mike... was just curious.
Can't have too many places to shop.

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2016, 03:48:07 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.
Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...
Indeed.  I'm tempted as well, though the shipping is a stickler, even with the reddit10.  Guess you could put them in your cart and hope they last until first of the month $1 shipping.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2016
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »

What a deal, SBC has 30% off ILLUSIONE Cigars. 30% off the over priced base price, bringing it back to a basic non-deal.

Afternoon, OyDave. What's the breakdown for S___ B___ Cigars? Can I buy a vowel?
Small Batch Cigars:  http://www.smallbatchcigar.com/

Thanks, Mike... was just curious.
Can't have too many places to shop.

Very true. Looked like they were pretty high on their pricing. No sale rack that I noticed either. Do they even take coupons? Hahaha

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2016, 03:49:36 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

People and those resembling people are so Fuk'n stupid it is sickening.

You'd think they were just giving stuff away. What's the tax rate there?

About 8-8.5% depending on the school,district and fire district.

Those schools are a killer on my bill. If I make it to 65, I will finally be exempt. Sheesh.
Schools are about 60% of my property taxes, major fuk-job.  That is why our high school can afford a $450,000 Jumbotron on the football stadium along with a $350,000/year administrator.

They don't go away here at 65 they just freeze at the current levels.

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2016, 03:52:56 PM »

What a deal, SBC has 30% off ILLUSIONE Cigars. 30% off the over priced base price, bringing it back to a basic non-deal.

Afternoon, OyDave. What's the breakdown for S___ B___ Cigars? Can I buy a vowel?
Small Batch Cigars:  http://www.smallbatchcigar.com/

Thanks, Mike... was just curious.
Can't have too many places to shop.

Very true. Looked like they were pretty high on their pricing. Not sale rack that I noticed either. Do they even take coupons? Hahaha
They are mostly always high on prices but do have hard to find items sometimes

« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2016, 03:54:20 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.
Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...
Indeed.  I'm tempted as well, though the shipping is a stickler, even with the reddit10.  Guess you could put them in your cart and hope they last until first of the month $1 shipping.
Buy 2 and shipping is free then save about $17 with Reddit.  They sold out of the Rbustos in about 5 minutes.

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »

Happy Friday afternoon, gents.  Nica Rustica and coffee.  Been a long week.
Afternoon, Mark. Tell Dave if he should buy these San Andreas...
Indeed.  I'm tempted as well, though the shipping is a stickler, even with the reddit10.  Guess you could put them in your cart and hope they last until first of the month $1 shipping.
Buy 2 and shipping is free then save about $17 with Reddit.  They sold out of the Rbustos in about 5 minutes.
I still have most of a box of robustos when they were on sale before, so probably won't pull the trigger on these coronas.  But they'll go in my cart, see if they're still in there Sep 1.

« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2016, 03:59:00 PM »

Back to school tax free weekend here and there is a huge outlet center right on the Interstate south of here about 1/3.of the way to San Antonio.  At noon the traffic was backed up 2-3 miles in both directions with cars trying to exit.

People and those resembling people are so Fuk'n stupid it is sickening.

You'd think they were just giving stuff away. What's the tax rate there?
About 8-8.5% depending on the school,district and fire district.

That's not as bad as I would have thought for a no income tax state. Ours is 6%, with some reductions for "necessities" like food and clothing. Not your high dollar designer stuff, mind you.
what, We have income tax, and pay 7% sales tax in New Jersey  i think it's 8% in NYC, and they have state and City Income taxes!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12