CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 8/2/2016  (Read 10389 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2016, 05:09:09 PM »

Raz skipped out on work today too.
I showed up today, but was watching a firmware update on a storage array.
I showed up and got a haircut, wrote one letter and had lunch mostly while bantering.

Well, I got 3 letters for you!  ;)
:o

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2016, 05:24:18 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n implemented

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2016, 06:17:18 PM »

Sheesh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2016, 07:32:09 PM »

Too Fuk'n Funny - one of your friends B.S.?

Georgia Man, 55, Busted After Raging At Wife Over Too Cheesy Grilled Cheese Sandwich

A Georgia man is facing criminal charges after raging at his spouse for making a grilled cheese sandwich too cheesy, cops allege.

According to an Athens-Clarke County Police Department report, James De Paola, 55, began “shouting and cursing” at his wife Michelle during a confrontation last Wednesday afternoon in the couple’s Athens home.

The unemployed De Paola became incensed at his 51-year-old spouse due to her “using three slices of cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich.” De Paola told cops that he had told the victim she “could make a grilled cheese sandwich with two pieces of cheese instead of three.”

De Paola’s wife told police that he was shouting in her face and that his spit hit her in the face. She added that her husband “has a history of violent and abusive behavior” that includes a prior arrest and the issuance of a restraining order.

During the incident, De Paola’s wife directed the couple’s nine-year-old daughter to dial 911. But De Paola subsequently yanked the phone cord from the wall and slammed the device on the ground. The couple’s 12-year-old daughter then used her mother’s cell phone to summon police.
I think unemployed is the key word in that article.
The slice of cheese that broke the grill cheese's back.  Sounds like a "how many times have I told you" versus I know how to piss him of, watch this.
Plus, he's 55, and has a 9-year-old. Someone who probably is a little pissed at life all the time anyways, then extra gooey cheese to top it off! Also, he lives in GA, so... ;)

Oooooh, you sneaky little Golf you. lol

"I told her two f'kn slices! TWO!! You think cheese grows on trees?!?!"

fwiw, that's UGA territory. College town in the sticks.
Athens is a lovely town. Interesting mix of Frat boys, upscale professionals and other side of the tracks riff-raff.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2016, 07:40:59 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
Almost went with the same. Had a La Flor Dominicana 1994 instead. Not too shabby. Just got home.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2016, 07:45:11 PM »

Very mild 106 here with a heat index of 120. 

Just might be some float'n & smok'n in my near future.
Tired of all these feels like days we've had all summer.

I feels like goin' home, but I have another hour... and it's getting ready to thunderstorm AGAIN. blah!
Got about 45 minutes myself but there is NO chance of any kind of precipitation here other than sweat.

Well, a dew point of @75 for the past two weeks has been pretty miserable. The thick morning fog has been a clear indicator of the days events. Need Bean to confirm the numbers, but 70 +/- degrees @ 70 +/- dewpont = f'kn sauna.
108/122 Now, dewpoint 73

What's your pool temp? Closing in on 90?
Have to go in the Jacuzzi to cool off....sheesh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2016, 07:46:19 PM »

Matilde Oscura with coffee for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2016, 07:47:49 PM »

Matilde Oscura with coffee for me.
Nice stick.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2016, 07:54:09 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
Almost went with the same. Had a La Flor Dominicana 1994 instead. Not too shabby. Just got home.
First one of those CLE corojo's I have smoked, enjoyed it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2016, 08:01:17 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
First one of those corojo's I have smoked, enjoyed it.
I need to revisit the corojo. I preferred the cuarenta but recently heard some good reviews of the corojo. Something about Christian Eiroa having access to authentic corojo that others don't have access to. Don't quote me though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2016, 08:03:55 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
I need to revisit the corojo. I preferred the cuarenta but recently heard some good reviews of the corojo. Something about Christian Eiroa having access to authentic corojo that others don't have access to. Don't quote me though.
I probably prefer the Cuarenta but they are so different there is adequate reason to keep some of both in the humi.  This one had 2013 on the label but I have not had it very long.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
I probably prefer the Cuarenta but they are so different there is adequate reason to keep some of both in the humi.  This one had 2013 on the label but I have not had it very long.
I went through a corojo phase for a while. I no longer like them as much as I used to. Plus the wrappers are usually too delicate.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2016, 08:14:39 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
I went through a corojo phase for a while. I no longer like them as much as I used to. Plus the wrappers are usually too delicate.
There may be something to that authentic wrappers story because this one was not fragile and was a lot different (better) than most corojo's I have had.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2016, 10:46:14 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
There may be something to that authentic wrappers story because this one was not fragile and was a lot different (better) than most corojo's I have had.
Of course. Do you think I just talk out of my ass? Never mind, don't answer that.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10