« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2016, 09:13:26 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
Never know what I might do but not Lancero Larry - sounds like a pervert name to me.

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2016, 09:14:20 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2016, 09:15:17 AM »

@ Tony again - Donuts in the Conference Room!

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »

And if you hate Monday think about me, it is Fuk'n monthly office meeting Monday.
I love Mondays.

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 09:19:30 AM »

And if you hate Monday think about me, it is Fuk'n monthly office meeting Monday.
I love Mondays.
And we all Love Saturday,  oh yeah I luv Fridays too!

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2016, 09:21:30 AM »

Gurkha Day at the Page, Happy Monday Flip!

Plenty of fighting knives and axes too!

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2016, 09:22:09 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?
Good one, I like it!

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2016, 09:23:48 AM »

Gurkha Day at the Page, Happy Monday Flip!

Plenty of fighting knives and axes too!
"Gurkha owner Kaizer, he HATES this deal. But you'll love it: 30 big n' flavory blends $2.39 per stick, shipped free. Gurkha guilt-free gluttony."

What the hell kind of dialog is that?  Is Kaizer a pet name for his buddy or what?   And we all know he loves 90% discounts on his sticks, so don't lie about it.

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:25 AM »

Gurkha Day at the Page, Happy Monday Flip!

Plenty of fighting knives and axes too!
"Gurkha owner Kaizer, he HATES this deal. But you'll love it: 30 big n' flavory blends $2.39 per stick, shipped free. Gurkha guilt-free gluttony."

What the hell kind of dialog is that?  Is Kaizer a pet name for his buddy or what?   And we all know he loves 90% discounts on his sticks, so don't lie about it.
Being as he would never sell one at much less than 90% off what other choice would he have anyway?

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:31 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
Never know what I might do but not Lancero Larry - sounds like a pervert name to me.
I don't know what you mean...

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:53 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?
Good one, I like it!
Sounds a bit gay, like an Oilcan Harry's stripper name.

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2016, 09:28:36 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?
Good one, I like it!
Sounds a bit gay, like an Oilcan Harry's stripper name.
::)

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2016, 09:29:22 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?
Good one, I like it!
Guess you can change to UpStateCorona

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2016, 09:35:54 AM »

Better thought for the day!

Americans should make up their own minds on the Second Amendment, not rely on politicians or movie stars for their opinions.

And for that matter All Other Things too!

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2016, 09:44:47 AM »

DOW   -30 @ 18,402

Price of oil is getting killed so look for stocks to sink some as long as that  is going on.

Currently OIL is -0.79 @ $40.82