« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2016, 09:46:14 AM »

DOW   -30 @ 18,402

Price of oil is getting killed so look for stocks to sink some as long as that  is going on.

Currently OIL is -0.79 @ $40.82
This is directly from  Market Watch this morning:

"Earnings may be signaling a ‘sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids’–type bear market"

But flip a coin because this is also directly from Market Watch this morning:

"S&P 500 hasn’t done this in 40 years — and it’s a bullish sign"

For the last 11 trading sessions, the large-cap index has traded in a range of 0.92%—representing the tightest trading range dating back to at least 1970, said Ryan Detrick, a technical analyst and senior market strategist at LPL Financial.

Furthermore, the S&P 500 SPX, -0.14%  saw a streak of alternating higher and lower closes for 11 straight days—the third longest range of such movements on record, Detrick said in a tweet Thursday after the close.

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2016, 09:55:01 AM »

EFF'n Meeting Time, at least it looks to be a shorter than normal one.

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2016, 09:55:52 AM »

I got to go to San Antonio after the office meeting for a meeting at 1:30 there.

Sheesh, this sounds like Bean Management!

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »

Went and saw Jason Bourne yesterday, love those movies. This one was good, more of the same stuff with some new wrinkles of information from his past
thanks Scott. been catching up an all the movies again before I see the new one. going Saturday with the redhead.
Haven't seen any of 'em. I think I may actually own the first DVD.

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2016, 10:05:36 AM »

I got to go to San Antonio after the office meeting for a meeting at 1:30 there.

Sheesh, this sounds like Bean Management!
I'll be at the Natural History museum. Enjoy!

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2016, 10:29:23 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
@ Tony - can I reserve the name LowCountryLancero?
Absolutely!

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2016, 10:34:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret. How was your weekend?

« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »

EFF'n Meeting Time, at least it looks to be a shorter than normal one.
TNWSS

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2016, 10:37:47 AM »

DOW   -30 @ 18,402

Price of oil is getting killed so look for stocks to sink some as long as that  is going on.

Currently OIL is -0.79 @ $40.82
Thank you CharlesSchwabDave.

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2016, 10:38:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret. How was your weekend?
Busy. Retirement party for a friend of mine, then the church gig, then had to give a friend a lift to the hardware store, then fix the latch on my SIL's car door, then determine that our barbecue grill has bit the big one, then planning for rehearsal with the band and next week's church gigs, then planning for the upcoming car show gig, and an advanced booking for next February. Then I discovered I configured a credit card payment from the wrong bank account.  I'm headed to work where I can relax.

And yours?

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2016, 10:39:19 AM »

Happy Harambe Monday, Daves and CB.
CCB, you ol' sumabitch, how the hell are ya?  Oh, and GFY!

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret. How was your weekend?
Busy. Retirement party for a friend of mine, then the church gig, then had to give a friend a lift to the hardware store, then fix the latch on my SIL's car door, then determine that our barbecue grill has bit the big one, then planning for rehearsal with the band and next week's church gigs, then planning for the upcoming car show gig, and an advanced booking for next February. Then I discovered I configured a credit card payment from the wrong bank account.  I'm headed to work where I can relax.

And yours?
Sheesh!

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »

I got to go to San Antonio after the office meeting for a meeting at 1:30 there.

Sheesh, this sounds like Bean Management!
I'll be at the Natural History museum. Enjoy!
Don't do anything UnNatural.

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2016, 10:44:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret. How was your weekend?
Busy. Retirement party for a friend of mine, then the church gig, then had to give a friend a lift to the hardware store, then fix the latch on my SIL's car door, then determine that our barbecue grill has bit the big one, then planning for rehearsal with the band and next week's church gigs, then planning for the upcoming car show gig, and an advanced booking for next February. Then I discovered I configured a credit card payment from the wrong bank account.  I'm headed to work where I can relax.

And yours?
Did a bunch of bantering and not much else.