Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2016, 08:11:30 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
Had to check.  Thought Tony got that line in, but he's not quite as quick in the mornings.

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2016, 08:13:43 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
Had to check.  Thought Tony got that line in, but he's not quite as quick in the mornings.
TWSS

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2016, 08:14:38 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
That would be ideal, who wants to retire and have to maintain a house?
Biggest problem is most condo designs are two floors, living downstairs and bedrooms up.  Us old folks need to think about those stairs...
We are ok with a 2nd floor AS LONG AS the Mater Bedroom and Bath are downstairs.

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2016, 08:15:35 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
Had to check.  Thought Tony got that line in, but he's not quite as quick in the mornings.
TWSS
Well done.

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2016, 08:17:09 AM »

$1 Shipping @ the .BIZ site until midnight.

Not a bad deal with the $1 shipping:

Cain Variety
 5-Cigar Assortment
$14.30

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2016, 08:21:04 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
Better check the bylaws for a stogie smokin' clause.  Condo associations tend to be commie.
Good point, may hinder smokin' & floatin' also
Nope, smok'n & float'n are covered as I got a nice river along with the entire Atlantic Ocean and a Boat!
that sounds so nice.

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2016, 08:23:49 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2016, 08:38:22 AM »

Went and saw Jason Bourne yesterday, love those movies. This one was good, more of the same stuff with some new wrinkles of information from his past

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2016, 08:45:02 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2016, 08:52:10 AM »

Went and saw Jason Bourne yesterday, love those movies. This one was good, more of the same stuff with some new wrinkles of information from his past
thanks Scott. been catching up an all the movies again before I see the new one. going Saturday with the redhead.

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 08:52:15 AM »

Morning Bean, Dean and Fishy.

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2016, 08:54:47 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
TWTAS

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
And again, you'll likely finish without me...GFY!
Tried a 2016 Las Calaveras yesterday morning, very nice smoke and outstanding construction quality.  IMHO easily box worthy.
Probably will not last too long on the market, so don't put it off.
Got to buy my Laranja Lancero's today!
May have to consider going from TexasRedfish or TexDave to Lancero Larry.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12