Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2016, 01:04:43 PM »

P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?
Bean is on a roll, that is two GFY's for him this morning.
And he as earned them!
Probably deserves a few more.

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2016, 01:26:57 PM »

P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.
So he's talking about his plan to get illegal guns out of the hands of minority urban utes?

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »

[...]

Great movie...GFY!

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2016, 01:47:32 PM »

P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.
So he's talking about his plan to get illegal guns out of the hands of minority urban utes?
Yeah, you know the ones O'gunner says can get a Glock easier than a computer or a book, A.K.A. the ones that just go into a gun show and buy guns without registering them....  Of course he is not talking to the ones that break into your house and steal them.

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2016, 02:11:29 PM »

Keep moving folks, nothing to see here the Governor knew nothing about this....

New Jersey Bridge-gate Figure David Samson Pleads Guilty to Criminal Charge

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/samson-christie-bridge-plea/2016/07/14/id/738616/

« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2016, 02:22:20 PM »

U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2016, 02:25:19 PM »

Jamming Lull?

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2016, 02:26:22 PM »

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2016, 02:29:08 PM »

Jamming Lull?
sounds like it
Slooowwwww around here and I am struggling to stay awake.

« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2016, 02:52:39 PM »

U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.
Some country issued a travel warning for us a couple days ago. USA! USA!

« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2016, 02:52:57 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2016, 02:55:42 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Take care, Dave of the enjoying golf variety.

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2016, 02:56:52 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Later Ghostbuster

« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2016, 02:57:27 PM »

U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.
Some country issued a travel warning for us a couple days ago. USA! USA!
Actually several have but the Bahamas were the first to do it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14