« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2016, 11:31:47 AM »

Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2016
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2016, 11:37:10 AM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2016
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2016, 11:38:29 AM »

Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?

Yeah. AssaultDave

« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2016, 11:46:55 AM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.
They usually Mash for 22.95 and are eligible for Catsrule so CI is out in the street - Again.  Then there was that one time when we knocked them out of the park for $18 or so, I bought a lifetime supply then.

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2016, 11:48:37 AM »

Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2016, 11:49:36 AM »

Morning BS
Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?
Yes, any of the other, non-white whale Daves.

« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.
They usually Mash for 22.95 and are eligible for Catsrule so CI is out in the street - Again.  Then there was that one time when we knocked them out of the park for $18 or so, I bought a lifetime supply then.
Likewise.

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »

Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
Look at the positive....your last one!

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2016, 11:51:53 AM »

Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
Look at the positive....your last one!
No I will have to have a mid-year probably right before I am gone, of course I will not give a crap but I don't now either so not much difference.

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »

S&P 500 and Dow industrials scale new heights as bank earnings roll in

DOW  +141
S&P    +12

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2016, 11:56:05 AM »

Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
LALTS

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »

Holt's has the OOO giveaway going again today if anyone besides Dean likes them.

Box of 60 for $60 with FS

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2016, 12:08:38 PM »

Holt's has the OOO giveaway going again today if anyone besides Dean likes them.

Box of 60 for $60 with FS
That's a solid deal. Like those, but not sure I like them enough to get 60 of them. Lol

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2016, 12:09:32 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.