« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2016, 12:15:26 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2016, 12:25:11 PM »

0% savings Padron's....stock up!

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2016, 12:26:57 PM »

0% savings Padron's....stock up!
Well, still cheaper than a local B & M!

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2016, 12:28:42 PM »

Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2016, 12:29:06 PM »

The BLM Rage must have started a day early here, sirens have been going non-stop in every direction for the last 15 or 20 minutes.

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2016, 12:30:09 PM »

Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.
???

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2016, 12:30:25 PM »

Morning/Afternoon Flip

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2016, 12:33:00 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
He doesn't really know better.  I more than stock him up for the season, but will give him a pack of three for special games, Florida State, South Carolina and ACC Championship.  [Laranja, Padron '64 Maduro and Monte Edmundo]

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2016, 12:36:04 PM »

Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.
Northwest in particular seemed to focus on those second tier "have to go" airports and hammered with those extra high fares.

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2016, 12:37:05 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2016, 12:41:01 PM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?
Bean is on a roll, that is two GFY's for him this morning.

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2016, 12:41:51 PM »

[...]

And he as earned them!

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2016, 12:42:52 PM »

[...]

Probably deserves a few more.

« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2016, 12:56:12 PM »

Couldn't help but bid on this at the devil.  Good gag gifts for the boys for Christmas.
Got to keep those Busch Lite cans classy!