« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2016, 12:33:09 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.
I'm heading downtown Friday to see Seinfeld. Hope they stay where they say they will be.
What part of "protest" did you not understand?
Well, the site shows their congregation point. They can protest all they want, so long as they do it where they say they will.

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2016, 12:46:58 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
I'm not working Friday. I'll be in Bend with a couple dozen of my hoodlum biker friends.
Sorry, but the image I got...

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2016, 12:48:23 PM »

[...]

And they've done well with that where?

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2016, 12:52:29 PM »

[...]

Hopefully here, starting Friday. ;)

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2016, 12:58:14 PM »

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2016, 01:00:58 PM »

Also, I'm sure nothing but good can come of this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-blackpanthers-exclusive-idUSKCN0ZS1Z7
What could go wrong?
Exactly. Racist/xenophobic candidate + people that he is trying to oppress carrying guns + hot weather = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2016, 01:03:37 PM »

Also, I'm sure nothing but good can come of this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-blackpanthers-exclusive-idUSKCN0ZS1Z7
What could go wrong?
Exactly. Racist/xenophobic candidate + people that he is trying to oppress carrying guns + hot weather = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You must like all that since You made the personal choice to go down there.

« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.
Best hope a real executive doesn't find out.
Eff 'em, they can fire me... again.

« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
I'm not working Friday. I'll be in Bend with a couple dozen of my hoodlum biker friends.
Sorry, but the image I got...
Pretty much. Buncha Jesus freaks on Harleys. Except that - with the exception of me - these guys all look like Hells Angels.

« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

Friggin' Raz broke the banter again.

« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »

Friggin' Raz broke the banter again.
For sure.

« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2016, 01:43:03 PM »

Also, I'm sure nothing but good can come of this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-blackpanthers-exclusive-idUSKCN0ZS1Z7
What could go wrong?
Exactly. Racist/xenophobic candidate + people that he is trying to oppress carrying guns + hot weather = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You must like all that since You made the personal choice to go down there.
Hell no I'm not going down there during the convention. That's next week.

« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2016, 01:57:18 PM »

Also, I'm sure nothing but good can come of this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-blackpanthers-exclusive-idUSKCN0ZS1Z7
What could go wrong?
Exactly. Racist/xenophobic candidate + people that he is trying to oppress carrying guns + hot weather = ¯_(ツ)_/¯
=Everybody being polite?

If everybody's carrying openly, everyone knows at whom to aim when the shooting starts.

« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2016, 01:57:50 PM »

Friggin' Raz broke the banter again.
Wait for it...wait for it...GFY.