« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2016, 11:42:23 AM »

A new twist on the Pokemon troubles:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/pokemon-go-catch-cheating-boyfriend/
And of course it is catch the boyfriend and not catch the girlfriend, SHEESH!
Yeah, because guys are dumbasses!
Exactly.

« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2016, 11:43:24 AM »

More AJF sticks up.  He must be looking to sock away the money over the next two years before a FDA retirement.

« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2016, 11:43:33 AM »

Trying to fly to Norfolk, VA is a bitch.
use a plane, the arms, get really tired, fast, and we are getting
older, you know.  8)  good morning boys..
Morning Flip

« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2016, 11:43:56 AM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.

« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2016, 11:44:33 AM »

Morning Flip.

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »

Trying to fly to Norfolk, VA is a bitch.
use a plane, the arms, get really tired, fast, and we are getting
older, you know.  8)  good morning boys..
Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2016, 11:44:54 AM »

More AJF sticks up.  He must be looking to sock away the money over the next two years before a FDA retirement.
He's not getting any of my money at those prices.

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2016, 11:49:59 AM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
I'm not working Friday. I'll be in Bend with a couple dozen of my hoodlum biker friends.

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2016, 11:55:11 AM »

A new twist on the Pokemon troubles:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/pokemon-go-catch-cheating-boyfriend/
And of course it is catch the boyfriend and not catch the girlfriend, SHEESH!
Yeah, because guys are dumbasses!
Men are bad at math. There are more heterosexual women in the US (and the world) than men. If you're inclined to cheat, cheat with someone new. If you get caught, just go on to the next one.

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2016, 12:04:01 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2016, 12:04:36 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.
Best hope a real executive doesn't find out.

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2016, 12:16:22 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.
I'm heading downtown Friday to see Seinfeld. Hope they stay where they say they will be.

« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2016, 12:28:49 PM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.
Good morning, Raz. Looks like I'll be working from home on Friday.
Thankfully I don't work on Fridays, their location here is 4 blocks from my office.
In general, I'd rather be in the office than home. But I planned to work a half day on Friday anyway. Sounds like the commute would be a nightmare so I'm making an executive decision.
I'm heading downtown Friday to see Seinfeld. Hope they stay where they say they will be.
What part of "protest" did you not understand?

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:42 PM »

Not my favorite but something different today, Jimmy John's sammich.