« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2016, 10:45:14 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
Good to see you got your latest copy of Martha Stewart Living Tex!

« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2016, 10:46:27 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
But they don't smoke many cigars, hence their absence on the banter.

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2016, 10:48:27 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
But they don't smoke many cigars, hence their absence on the banter.
We used to have one but he got a job.

« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?

Morning, Mayor
Good morning to you, sir.

« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
Good to see you got your latest copy of Martha Stewart Living Tex!
One of my favorites!

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2016, 10:49:30 AM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »

« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2016, 11:01:47 AM »

A new twist on the Pokemon troubles:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/pokemon-go-catch-cheating-boyfriend/
And of course it is catch the boyfriend and not catch the girlfriend, SHEESH!

« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
But they don't smoke many cigars, hence their absence on the banter.
That's only because the FDA is protecting them from our bad influence.

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2016, 11:21:36 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
But they don't smoke many cigars, hence their absence on the banter.
That's only because the FDA is protecting them from our bad influence.
Indeed, can you imagine the level of their laziness, self-indulgence, and initiativelessness if they were so exposed?

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2016, 11:22:55 AM »

Coming to a city near you - And Me :o!

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
Note to self: buy some extra ammo and put a grille guard on the SUV.

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive in, so late checking in.

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2016, 11:25:01 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...
But they don't smoke many cigars, hence their absence on the banter.
That's only because the FDA is protecting them from our bad influence.
Indeed, can you imagine the level of their laziness, self-indulgence, and initiativelessness if they were so exposed?
It'd almost match ours.

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2016, 11:31:52 AM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2016, 11:33:32 AM »

A new twist on the Pokemon troubles:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/pokemon-go-catch-cheating-boyfriend/
And of course it is catch the boyfriend and not catch the girlfriend, SHEESH!
Yeah, because guys are dumbasses!

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2016, 11:35:53 AM »

Trying to fly to Norfolk, VA is a bitch.
use a plane, the arms, get really tired, fast, and we are getting
older, you know.  8)  good morning boys..