« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2016, 03:00:48 PM »

Looks like another No Seagar day for me, heat index 118 degrees right now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2016, 03:01:59 PM »

Looks like another No Seagar day for me, heat index 118 degrees right now.

Have a couple extra doses of HEART medicine... you may forget the smoke and pass out.

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2016, 03:02:41 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2016, 03:03:27 PM »

« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2016, 03:03:34 PM »

Friggin' Raz broke the banter again.

Leave it to Friggin' Raz... Thanks, buddy!
Yeah, yeah, yeah....GFY.

Banter Lives Matter!
"No lives matter." -- The Cosmos
Now that ain't a very preacher-like way of lookin' at things.

« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2016, 03:04:15 PM »

Looks like another No Seagar day for me, heat index 118 degrees right now.
Woos....hell, it's raining here and I'm getting ready to head home and fire up.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2016, 03:04:21 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?

« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave.  Have fun at the march on Friday.

« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2016, 03:05:47 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?
That was going to be my next question.

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2016, 03:06:44 PM »

Knowledge transfer meeting. How long can it possibly take? I don't know shit.

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2016, 03:07:03 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?
Doubt they know but the point is - What damn difference is some silly law going to make?

Scenario - Dad and 12 year old son go to gun show and dad says see how this big machine gun feels son, son choots dad and he is dead rat there (DRT).  So who broke the law, Dad I would say so wtf are they going to do jail him in a coffin?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2016, 03:07:39 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?
That was going to be my next question.

The government must protect them, even if it was only 1... It's their job.  "B-b-but the CHILDREN!" ::)

« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2016, 03:08:34 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?
That was going to be my next question.
Every gun show I have ever been to (and that is a pretty big number) everything in there has a strap on it to prevent firing.

« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »

Knowledge transfer meeting. How long can it possibly take? I don't know shit.
Tell them to fill out and submit a request ticket.

« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2016, 03:09:21 PM »

That Pokémon he bee's bad-ass!

Man playing Pokemon Go at bus stop robbed
11:36 am

The victim was at a bus stop in southeast Austin when a man robbed him at gunpoint